Reviews for A Big Brother's Duty
aquathyst chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
lol this is funny. I enjoy reading them.
although, not all of fanfictions have crappy grammar or vocabularies. sometimes, there are good fanfictions too.
aquathyst chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
actually you can write them noncest since they're not siblings and all.
i do hope you write more rinlen fanfic, and if you can't write them as siblings, you can write them as you know, noncest.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I'm not sure if it gets better if I get older...since I'm the only girl in all of my cousins...
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Can't do incest either, despite the fact I think LenxRin shipping is so kawaii... Thank you for being one of the few people that don't really ship them. (I kinda half do, but I don't write it, just read it.) Bravo on your writing skills, too, by the way.
cloudy eve chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
This amuses me so much. Teeny tiny Len facing off against 'Giant Boy' Big Al. G-gangster... oh gosh. Len is just so crazy. This totally made me smile, it's just that great.
ilooovejirachi chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
haha another great drabble -w-

theres something about the way you twist language so humourously that makes all these seem so magical 0.o

good job XD
AnimaniacXOX chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
LOL LEN EPIC FAILZ. Thanks for using my suggestion, hehe. BigAl for the world!
rinxlen chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
i hate it when len's just concerned and rin goes off being an asshole.

regardless, good story
saya-taroppyu chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Prompts: Rin and Len play MarioKart together and Rin learns that MarioKart is one thing she can beat her brother at.

Requirements: Len decides to binge eat

Bonus points: Rin punches Len
Jira-chii chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
lol these are so funny

love them :3
saya-taroppyu chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Its really good! Just the perfect cup of tea after a long, boring day doing absolutely nothing. Are you planning to write any stories about the other VOCALOIDs?
cloudy eve chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Yay! Rin stalking Len and surprising him is an awesome twist. It makes me super happy. It's also great that you won't do any romance here, keeping it purely platonic Rin/Len.
Nice, Rin!

What will happen if they study together I wonder. I always had an epic fail if I study with my bro

:-D
AnimaniacXOX chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
LOL Do I have to say serves Len right? Ehehehe
AnimaniacXOX chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
How about Rin brings home a boy for a study session (or whatever), and when Rin gets some food for her "friend", Len drills him with impossible questions! And the boy must be a Vocaloid or a genderbent (cough, Mikuo, cough)