Reviews for A Pop In Time
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I am much confused.
Even after the Authors Notes.
That should be a real website. It really should.
Ariyah chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Honestly, I found the author's note to be the funniest part of this. The origins for this "strange and admittedly unusual work of fiction" were hilarious.
As for the work itself... I've no idea what to say. I guess it was like a really bad pun. I want to laugh but I don't and I want to groan but I don't...

Ariel_of_Narnia
Yyunesprith chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
*smiles*
Thanks, it was amusing.
There is something mildly delightful about the frequency of parenthetical remarks.
your mother chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This is funny. You must have thought I didn't like it before.
lovenarnia chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i Love the Randomly capitalized Words That Are Very Important, especially in the Necessary Author's Note. Other than that, it was an Extremely Diverting piece of fiction.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh my... This is hysterical. I love it!
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That was...entertaining. The amount of parody makes it hilarious. I'm sorry, but I couldn't keep a straight face by halfway down. I think that my favorite parts were those about his umbrella Rhindon and Peter asking him if he could put on a Spanish accent and die his hair black. :D
Aslan is my king chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow! that was intersting!
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I'm sorry: I laughed! It was hilarious! I'm still laughing. Who would of thought to pose Peter as Mary Poppins. I love it when he pulls out his iphone and receives a text from Susan! Ha! She would SOOOO do that! I like the part about Edmund too!
Laura Andrews chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Hmmm, do I believe the part of the Author's Note where it says it's not supposed to be funny, or the part where there is a smiley face? I think I'll believe the smiley.

This was quite...unexpected :D And funny. I didn't laugh, but I did think it cute and original. And I do prefer Young Blonde Caspian With British Accent to 27 Year Old Dark Haired Caspian With Alternating Fake Spanish and Real British Accent.
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh. My. Goodness.

That has got to be the funniest thing I've ever read. And I'm serious, here. Of course, it's funnier to me because of our conversation and all, but when I imagined a story about Peter with a parrot umbrella...let's just say that you far surpassed my expectations. I laughed so hard at lines like "By the way, this is my umbrella Rhindon; with it I popped the wolf," and...oh, really just all the dialogue made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my pancake. :)

Your description was perfect, too. I loved the beginning, with the snowflakes "sliding down like dancers to settle in a peaceful blanket on the ice hard ground". And with Caspian imagining himself moving up instead of the snow coming down. And how you sprinkled very vivid descriptions in amongst the very-humorous-and-clever-and-genius dialogue. Like Caspian's hair glowing like Rudolph's nose, only not red. Mwaha.

I'm adding this to the Blond Caspian Rebellion community because Caspian was Glowingly Blond, which is better than just normal blond. The ending had me in stitches...oh, Mane, I can't stop snickering.

Well done. Indeed, /well/ done. :)
Austra chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
All I can say is... wow. Very interesting. Good one!

-Austra
Meddlesome chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
that was entertaining, to say the least. good job.