Reviews for Circular Arguments
JoBelle chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
/"I love breakfast, though," she says, her breath tickling the side of his face as she whispers into his ear. "And you owe me a week's worth of good mornings."/

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Totally sassy and Audrey-like line! Loved this whole thing! Nice work :)
Sandy chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
"He likes bugs and plants and I like you." perfection
Sandy chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
"He likes bugs and plants and I like you."

THAT LINE!
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
cutest story!
lethe2011 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This was wonderful - I loved your inspired style of interjecting Audrey's thoughts into the Nathan-Audrey-Chris triangle!
mel60 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Absolutely adorable. Your descriptions are amazing and the voice of the story is incredible! I loved it!
Elementary Magpie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love how cross purposes they are in this, and how you solve it. And really enjoyed the way you used the device of little asides like "It's beginning to take all her willpower not to slap him, just to see what he'd do" and "He's pretty sure that's what love smells like." Lovely!
MusingM chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Loved this story! Loved it. You've got their personalities and quirks down perfectly. I realized reading this for the umpteenth time that Audrey was right. Nathan dated Jess and Audrey said nothing. She didn't treat him differently or shut him out of her life. She accepted it wasn't their time yet. Crap! Guess that means I'll have to grin and bear Audrey & Chris for the moment.
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ah-I absolutely loved this. You have a way of creating such vivid images with your words, images that are only rivaled by the emotions you manage to evoke within the story. Just perfect! The right balance of everything!
Amelda Marcos chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I like it! Very cute.
porcelingods chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
"He likes bugs and plants and I like you."

Love this line, I could see Audrey saying it, you write her so well

Great story.
Damara chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
"He likes bugs and plants, and I like you." AWWWW! That's such a great line...perfectly suited to Audrey's character too. Just the right amount of clever/playful boldness. Great story!
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I can totally see this happening. Only, Audrey would dump Chris and the other way around.
thedivinecomedy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
First of all... "I'd like to own some of those sweaters Nathan wears on the show but only if Lucas Bryant comes with them."

That alone had me excited to read this. Those are my thoughts exactly.

Second... "I get that you're a man – a man from coastal Maine, no less – and that as such you're inclined to act like an idiot on occasion."

HA! Thank you for this. Really great.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It'll be nice if it happens this way in the show. They are so good together.