Reviews for Childish, the Doctor, NEVER!
medafan 53 chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
SEQUEL!
boredoclover chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
OMG I love it! Especially that ending! LOL
Mrs Doctor Who 11 chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
SEQUE SEQUEL SEQUEL! lol, all Amy's skirts will fit her - if the young Doctor loved a fez, is Rory going to grow his ponytail? ;)

Mrs DW 11 xx
hossluver chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
RAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay so i just found this and I LOVED IT!

It was so much fun to read, there are some spelling errors and grammatical errors you should watch out for, but I had so much fun reading this story! It was inventive, awesome, and very nice.

Great job!

loved the child Doctor.
disney-hp-freak chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
daseyrules97 chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Yeah! Plz do a sequal! When river and the doctor look after amy and rory! So cuutee!
Bianca K chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Make a sequal. This story was really funny! Keep it up!
watchedastimeranout chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Fantastic story! A great idea, and you're an excellent writer too :) I for one will be hoping for a sequel!
Trapped-in-a-land-of-wonder chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Sequel please :-D
Kentastic72 chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
That kiss made me fangirl giggle so much, I started to cough and couldn't breathe.

And I would so very much appreciate a sequel. (I'm toning it down here, I would WANT YOU TO WRITE ON BECAUSE THIS SOUNDS LIKE JUST AN AWESOME IDEA AND I LOVED THIS ONE SO MUCH AND I'M GOING TO SUBSCRIBE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SPECTACULAR!)
Kentastic72 chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
ZOMG, YOUR LAST LINE IS WIN! RIVER FORGOT THAT THE DOCTOR LIES ABOUT STUFF, HE WAS LYING, YOU'RE SUCH AN AWESOME WRITER!
Kentastic72 chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
SO FLUFFY! I HAD TO HUG A PILLOW AND SQUEAL AT IT, 'CAUSE I'M A FANGIRL AND I SHIP THEM AND THE DREAM WAS SO SWEET AND FLUFFY!
TheFitzy chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
Yes! You should do a sequel! It would be awesome !
Mosstail-Jaywing chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel...*Continue Chanting*

Yes, I WANT A SEQUEL!
ThisIsAllOfMyOldAbandonedWork chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
Oh please write a sequel! I really reather enjoyed this story. Keep Writing!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »