Reviews for Only the Lonely
anon chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Aw, I'm really glad you gave Jim someone to notice him. That ending scene was really sad and I like the idea that Colleen is keeping tabs on Jim's health (physical and emotional) but I also like that you kept Jim a smart-aleck because that's how he deals with concern. Great post-ep!
KFF chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I watched the episode JUST before reading this story, and yes poor Jim. He looks so lost and alone, even when surrounded by people. I truely felt for the man.

Now onto this story, I enjoyed it. Didn't see any mistakes and actually would have liked it a little longer, have maybe a few days worth of stuff, like reactions to his leaving, Callie talking to him or something. Stuff like that.

Otherwise it was an enjoyable story :).
racefh853629 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Cute story! :)
EmilyMay93 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Aw, I love this! I'm surprised there's not a million reviews. I definitely think you've hit the nail on the head with Colleen.

Picture perfect.
roguewriter729 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Thank you for another great story! There has been a lot of great material on the show of late that just begs an h/c tag. I've been thinking of writing one myself, but life always interrupts. I look forward to reading your stories, and you never disappoint!