Reviews for Damsel in Distress
Girl in the Library chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I'm sorry, but what happened to you? It seems like a few years ago you had stories out the wazoo, now it's silent, and I want to know how everything is going to end! What happened?
RachelPhobia chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I think I actually bloody love you. This was better than any fantasy i've ever, ever, ever come up with in my own head, and i'm a goddamned genius. Holy mother of Converse you are GOOD.
Butterflygirl113 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Haha. :-D This is fantastic and adorable, and I would honestly love to see more of this. I was sad to see it end, because it seems like the perfect set up for a fun, slightly longer story. In any case, it was fun and lovely.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Aww. This was very cute. Great one-shot. Love the idea of the Doctor being the princess in this tale. And of course, Jack would be the villain. p
lauraxtennant chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is beautiful :) Creative and lovely x
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
LMAO oh my Oh this is Great! *falls over laughing*
FogsBlue chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Is it worrying that I can actually picture 10 as a Damsel?

Brilliant story, so well written.

Now why, oh why, aren't you writing the show? :)
Jaxin88 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Dear god, this is fantastic. This is my head canon. Forget you, Journey's End, the Doctor and Rose are off merrily charging through time and space (with some Jack thrown in). You have their voices perfectly, and made it all so wonderfully believable. I could see this happening on the show, were it not for the complete lack of ANGSTTTT.
miriel celeste chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Uhhh he said he loves her! But the other parts of the story are quite fantastic and funny too! Thanks for sharing!
Ms. Moleca chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
can't...stop... giggling... That was so cute.
DonnaForPresident chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Well, that was just brilliant. Can't say anything else. Glad to learn that even though you've proclaimed to be done with romance, you're still trying to get the Doctor's trousers off!

Nah, seriously: real funny and original, too. Love it.
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is brilliant! The Doctor as a damsel and Jack - well usually i'm happy whenever Jack is present, but him playing villain is just delightful. I think the Javawas are my new favourite aliens.
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This story makes me think of one of those lovely summery cocktails that look like an artist's view of a sunset and knock you on your bum... It's frothy, fun and there's just enough of a tart kick to make it a great way to end a long day.
Sacuna chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is fanatastic!

And hilarious too.

As always, I wait with great anticipation for whatever you write next. _
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 8/9/2011