Reviews for The Wedding Photographer OneShot
CJ1325 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
awesome story. I would love it if you expanded it. It doesn't seem quite done yet. I look forward to see if you do and any other stories you write. :)
sillyrabbit09 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
seriously? a one shot? you should make this like not a one shot cause i loved it :)
Phreddie chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Great story! I feel that you should continue it; maybe meeting up with them in a few years. Very cute and super hot! Job well done!
NoN-Ex15t3Nt chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
love it! you should totally continue it!
A.C chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
amaazing :)
PennyLane1223 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Please add to this!
bahnannah chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
wowee! what a one-shot! that was hot, beautiful, and beautifully written. i could almost imagine the pictures. feel free to add more to this story and make it into a multi-chap. it's fantastic.
KikiTheDreamer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Well, hot damn, that was about the most awesome ,cute story that I've read on my birthday wooo! I say you continue this, because it feels like more!
phips chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
LOVED IT! I WANT MORE. Would love to see this story continue
InfinitelyAlive chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved it. Funny corky, romantic. No desperation. Just honesty and chemistry. Fantastically witty. I would absolutely read more. *hint hint*
rmAsuncion chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
omigosh. Ur story isgreat! You have to continue it! PLEASE! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! im begging yooouuu. Please continue the story. It would be really cool!
wat is up chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
that was amazingly funny and well written! i loved it! sum might want u to continue it but i dont think u shud. it wud take away frm the first chap and end up getting annoying and boring. i lik it just the way it is. lucy is too cute!
StewDutch chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Love this please continue so far a great story.
StewDutch chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Love this please continue so far a great story.
1Luv chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
so i came across this story n after i was done i went to ur bio n found ur other story tht i was lookin 4 cause i read liket the first 3 ch. n got hooked lol n i know u said this is a oneshot put u shound sooo keep goin with it its seems like it would be a really good story #justathought lol b
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »