Reviews for The Leader of the Pack
Loved it. I'm not normally one to read werewolf stories other than "Blood and Chocolate", so I was a bit suprised at this. But I recommend it to anyone who likes this kind of thing.
Thars doe chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
*sigh* oh, Rose
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
First, a few nitpicks. The nearest forest to Norwich (on a road atlas) is about 16 miles out. And being a werewolf fan, I would've prefered more transformation detail. In this chapter, it's not stated if Rose and the pack had to undress before changing - though Rose did on her first transformation.

'She looked up at the Doctor who came around the front and knelt down in front of his face with a look of wonder on his face.'

I think you mean: 'She looked up at the Doctor, who came around to a position in front of her. He knelt down by her face, with a look of wonder on his face.'

However, I do like this story, Cheri! You've thought it through, and made sure that the Doctor was able to create peace between the human hunters and the werewolves. There's tension and conflict. But nobody here is bad.

I was rather hoping, whilst watching 'Tooth And Claw' that Rose WOULD have been infected by the alien-posessed werewolf, and to see where that would have led. You've now answered that for me!

I'll move onto your sequel story in due course. If it interests you, I've also written a story where the 10th Doctor is working alongside some werewolves (not that he knows it, at first), against other enemies.
seekerchasing chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
this was brilliant. interesting storyline, cool new characters(love George), and a little bit of romance for the Doctor and Rose. great job
Larkaidikalikani chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Yay! I love werewolf twists to stories :D For some reason my brain is giving Max a Scottish accent :/ This is really good so far :D
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
i love this story and i'm looking forward to the seaquel
Kathryn Hart chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
Yayy! A very good conclusion! I highly enjoyed reading this story :)
You13 chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
So Max wasn’t the bad guy hmm, (and I was so sure on that) oh well that’s one theory-down the tubs.

I really like the story and am looking forward to the sequel!
You13 chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
Yeah! Rose is going to stay with the Doctor! I was wondering how long you were going to have Rose thinking about what she wants to do. Now the question is did Max hear Rose or not? And if he didn’t how will he react when he finds out? I think one of the reasons I don’t like Max is that I believe when he asked Rose if she would like to be alpha female he was really asking her to marry him. Then again I could be completely off with that guess but it’s what I think.

Ohh I just can’t wait for the next update!
Kathryn Hart chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
This is one of the best chapters soo far! The Doctor being there for her through her pain was amazing, and him scrutinizing her was just plain cute! Some how I have a feeling this story's not over yet...
ninewood chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
I am really liking this! One thing I like is you're not getting too graphic with telling us what happened with the hunt or what's going on with Rose when she changes. I also like how you explained the difference between someone who's good being a good werewolf as to an evil person becoming one. I just hope the Doctor gets them to the TARDIS before those wankers with the guns get them.
Doyoureallycare Haha chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Ok i must admit i was iffy at first. But i LOVE THIS STORY :D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOON!
Die Flow chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
Just absolutely loving this story so far!
You13 chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
OK, sooo the Doctor and Max have meet. Hmmm not sure what will happen now, but then again Rose hasn’t said she wants to leave YET (it’s obvious what I want to happen, ROSE AND THE DOCTOR 4EVER!) but then again for some reason I just assume that Max usually gets his way (hmm don’t know why I think that but I do) then again I could be completely wrong about Max, but for some reason I just keep expecting him to do something.

I like the story so far and can’t wait for more!
You13 chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
No Rose! Why did you have to kiss Max back? Sure he kissed you first but you shouldn’t have kissed him back you belong with the Doctor! And don’t you dare become the alpha female! Don’t you know that the alpha male and female of wolf packs mate for life!

I really like this story but having Max ask Rose if she would like to be alpha female has me worried. Now I’m wondering what will happen when Max meets the Doctor!