Reviews for Its Been Minutes, Its Been Days
Cazzabluerose chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
It's lovely finding Finchel fics that where writen so long ago and can still be enjoyed to this day. Well written and tearful at the end . Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wow, this story was amazing. I teared up at the end. I can see how this can be a hard topic to write about, but you did a really wonderful job. It was a really good read. Thanks so much for sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Amazing :')
SLopez chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
It's such a great story... I have no words! You captured the both of them perfectly and I loved how you made them go through their difficulties together.

And on top of that, Riley is really cute! :)
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh my God, this was just... beautiful. It was a little sad, but it was one of the most touching stories that I've ever read. I'm so glad that Finn and Rachel found their happy endings. I cried when little Riley and Finn showed each other their scars. That scene really touched my heart. I especially loved the ending, when Riley called Rachel and Finn mommy and daddy. It was beautiful. Great job!
profitina chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Im all sniffley. I loved this :).
OmniHelix chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Beautifully written.
kezztip chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I thought this story was amazing, just as amazing as the story that inspired it. I loved reading about the obstacles Finn and Rachel overcame and how the life they built together triumphed over all. Not to mention they way they gave back in the form of Riley. Great work.
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I am crying. This was so beautifully written. Every word was in place and necessary. Bravo.

-sf
sleepwalk chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Thank you for writing this story!

I admit, I was wary when I saw what it was based on because you had a vveerryy tall order in front of you. You did tremendously and the the voice of this particular Finn and Rachel stayed true to monroeslittle's but your own original contributions were perfect in tone of this little universe. Semi-vapid and loyal Finn and sweet and worrywart Rachel. You have it. 100%
tucker7513 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is an amazing sequel to a wonderful story. Well done.
krfan chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
hi dear! this is great! i love maggie's works and you gave this so much justice :)
KikkaMuse chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh my God. The end made me cry so hard. You are amazing you should know that :)
GeekyGleek chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was beautiful, a really good pairing with the first part. I loved it!
Melly233 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
omg that was amazing, truly beautiful. I loved "Strain this Chaos, Turn it into Light" it is such an amazing story and the fact that it was continued and so well done makes me so happy. Thank you for doing the story justice, truly wonderful.