Reviews for Legolas's Exciting Cave Adventure!
FandomFangirl100 chapter 1 . 3/8
This wa great!
WoodElfJedi chapter 1 . 1/7
Hahaha! Write more please!
BakuraFromSchool chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Read this this morning before work. Laughed out loud. Several times. This is hilarious. I think my favorite part about it tho was the brilliantly hilarious formatting. He bolder titles just took the cake for me. You are great , and I love your writing. You're wrong if you think I won't be reading more from you. Please write more when you can for us.
ThurinRanger chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
*Seriously funny*
:D
I'm pretty sure this story made my long, tiring, frustrating day! :))
Levade chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You've been missed, trust me! I'm supposed to be working but instead I'm covering my mouth, trying to be quiet as I laugh over the image of Thranduil thwacking spiders with a picnic basket. XD It's perfect and it's so the Thran in my head. Dangerous? OF COURSE! ISN'T IT WONDERFUL? ;)

And Aragorn and Legolas. "Together we will counteract our childhood traumas with even worse trauma in our adulthood!"

Yep. That's it, and stars help any children either of them ever have...

*So* glad you posted. Hope you share more! There has been a trend towards very serious (put on velvet overcoat, get pipe and sit in huge chair as stuffy music plays), scholarly stories. Not knocking them, they're great, but I really miss fun stories that poke fun at our favorite characters.

You did make me laugh and I love you for it! Take care!
peace,
levade
Mirlasse chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
The last event, Aragorn jumping out of Legolas' closet was so funny...

So that's why Legolas will pay gold to be let out of the Glittering Caves!
YJ Fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This. Is. Awesome!:)
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Hey, will you come back if I say I think you are dead ? Because if so, I do!
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
It was funny, I also have never help my closet by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Are you dead now?
fandommusings chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
LOL! THAT WAS AWESOME! That was one of the funniest stories I have ever read! :) Great job!
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I should write a review, but I'm laughing too hard to care.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Come back for the love of
the valar!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
come back!please?!Your hilarious!
ShikaRocks chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Sorry, this will be very rambley, since there were so many things I enjoyed (and I will not bother listing AAAALL of them, since then I might as well just copy and paste the whole thing here )

So, I thought Aragorn might just have gone completely noodley and random when he asked if Legolas's arm had fallen off, and I was very pleased (is that sick and wrong?) when I realized, no, he actually had reason to believe that.

Oh, and Legs talking about his own long, blond, silky hair. Oo-la-la.

Man-eating fish not eating Elves. Hadn't thought of that.

'Any where can be cold, if it's winter, night...or not warm for some reason.' XDDD

"Wait… you were happy, so you decided to clean your room?"
"Yes."
"Apparently we are very different people," Aragorn said.
"Yes."
I agree with you, Aragorn. And I've never tried to help my closet either.

Plus, I love the subheadings. And that the end was almost entirely made up of them. Yaaaaaaay. So glad I know you exist now. I look forward to having more time to read more of your stories you've posted. I shall now read this to my brother :)