Reviews for Legolas's Exciting Cave Adventure!
ShadowTravel chapter 1 . 7/27
Is this supposed to make me die laughing, because I'll have my family sue you for murder!(Is there such thing?) *Shakes fist* Or not, because that was hilarious.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/11
'Legolas had a Bath' 'Aragorn Doesn't'. That kind of killed me. Also, I love how you have a parody for any occasion. I know where to turn for the humour now.
Peregrin Took the Falcon chapter 1 . 6/11
I was verging on asphyxiation by the end, but, like Aragorn, I was laughing too hard to care. This was an unexpected and welcome treat after rummaging around through the depths of Hobbit tragedy.
Darlin chapter 1 . 6/4
Looking through my favorite authors list wondering where they've gone to and, desiring a good laugh, found you have a story I hadn't read so this was a treat. Just a lovely, nostalgic treat. I hope you're well and happy.
The Mysterious Masked Hunter chapter 1 . 3/8
This wa great!
WoodElfJedi chapter 1 . 1/7
Hahaha! Write more please!
BakuraFromSchool chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Read this this morning before work. Laughed out loud. Several times. This is hilarious. I think my favorite part about it tho was the brilliantly hilarious formatting. He bolder titles just took the cake for me. You are great , and I love your writing. You're wrong if you think I won't be reading more from you. Please write more when you can for us.
ThurinRanger chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
*Seriously funny*
:D
I'm pretty sure this story made my long, tiring, frustrating day! :))
Levade chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You've been missed, trust me! I'm supposed to be working but instead I'm covering my mouth, trying to be quiet as I laugh over the image of Thranduil thwacking spiders with a picnic basket. XD It's perfect and it's so the Thran in my head. Dangerous? OF COURSE! ISN'T IT WONDERFUL? ;)

And Aragorn and Legolas. "Together we will counteract our childhood traumas with even worse trauma in our adulthood!"

Yep. That's it, and stars help any children either of them ever have...

*So* glad you posted. Hope you share more! There has been a trend towards very serious (put on velvet overcoat, get pipe and sit in huge chair as stuffy music plays), scholarly stories. Not knocking them, they're great, but I really miss fun stories that poke fun at our favorite characters.

You did make me laugh and I love you for it! Take care!
peace,
levade
Mirlasse chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
The last event, Aragorn jumping out of Legolas' closet was so funny...

So that's why Legolas will pay gold to be let out of the Glittering Caves!
YJ Fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This. Is. Awesome!:)
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Hey, will you come back if I say I think you are dead ? Because if so, I do!
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
It was funny, I also have never help my closet by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Are you dead now?
fandommusings chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
LOL! THAT WAS AWESOME! That was one of the funniest stories I have ever read! :) Great job!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »