Reviews for Remus Land
WizardWay chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was so perfect. I envision Remus just like that. I think that I end up in Remus-Land a lot as well. ) The bits with Sirius and the night he was bitten were described perfectly. It's very interesting, and I like it a lot.

Thanks for entering!

WW
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
GAH! This. Is. Too. Amazing. Because Remus Lupin is my favorite and THE best character there is. And well, I loved how this wandered through his life, and that is exactly how it happened, because Remus was always more of a thinker and a dreamer, and of course our greatest strength is also our downfall. So it makes perfect sense to each of these times that it was all his brains fault. And I just loved it. And now I love you for writing it.
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I thought I'd have a little wander through your archive and came across this.

Good Lord! This was just fantastic. It was so incredibly powerful.

"And Remus gets that, but he hates Fenrir for being weak and giving into it and becoming the monster that they believe he is."

I think here you managed to capture what I really love about him. It spoke volumes.

"The green light shooting at his face too quickly for him to avoid proves that maybe he should be."

Actually, it's a very interesting idea. This is an option that makes a lot of sense now I think about it.

Once again, lovely last line.

Candy
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
'It was when he was eight years old that it really hurt him the worst.'

When I read the above sentence, I was filled with a sense of forboding. The whole atmosphere of the story changed dramatically, and I began dreading what would come next.

I love how you portrayed Remus' various relationships: his hatred towards Greyback; his resentment towards his father (I had never considered this before... it's very insightful); his acceptance of Sirius (and willingness to brush over his friend's faults) and, of course, his neutrality towards Snape.

The characterisation was so good: I have no trouble whatsoever believing that Remus would have been thinking about his friends at the final battle.

And I loved the repetition of 'Anyway'! :D And the tense changes. Gosh. This fic was, once again, lovely. :)
george's firework chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was absolutely brilliant - well done. You made it really believable and I loved your characterisation of Remus. Great job!
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
You know... this is super good, but also very sad... I love Remus... *pouts* Why did he have to die? Anyway! Awesome job! Loved it!
downstage chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is brilliant. I love how you portray Remus at the start, as a naive, young boy, but how he's just as much of a rambler as ever :). The way he trips and thinks that maybe, if he hadn't tripped, he would never have turned in to a werewolf is especially sad.

How he blames himself instead of Sirius but blames his father for that night is also very insightful to his character.

"But it's not, somehow. And Remus can't hate Sirius. He can't hate Sirius for his faults when Sirius has accepted Remus despite his." I loved that line. I think it sums up the two's relationship perfectly, and it also shows exactly why Remus blamed his father but not Sirius.

The last line was amazing, too. Short, sad, and very powerful.

The quote was just right, and it fit perfectly in with the story.

Thanks for the entry, and well done :)