Reviews for Antiphon
That Shipping Has Sailed chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
this was very interesting enjoy reading gary and rachel fanfics
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Nice writing. This was fun to read. Thanks.
V5Precise-Red chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I think you need to continue this :D I love what you have so far. The character's are true to how they are on the show and the storyline is great!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
This is great-I love how in-character everyone is, especially Gary. Can't wait to read more! Your Worshipfulness
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Aw. I like how she just listened to the rain and heartbeats! So cute!
foxfire222 chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
this is such a cool story. are we gonna find out who that guy was who said he wanted Gary. please update soon cause i can't wait for more
Witch-Demoness chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
Rocked my socks! I love Gary and Rachel!
red-opti chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
I loved it& I want more. And little tip for Gary, he repeats hiself a lot sotry to do that more.
Silent Sage chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
I totally squealed when Gary had his arm(s) around her. Such cute imagery! And how clever! Nina blindfolded but still chipping in to give her two cents about Rachel and Gary. I like this plot, I'm totally psyched about your next update!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
OMG!I loved are so cute and I adored the 't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
helpmeimstuckon chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Oh i just love this! :) it makes me so happy but kinda sad... and ocasinaly scared and i think im gona go read it again beacuse i cant sleep and its realy good... :)
Time and Fate chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Ooo I'd sort of love to see this overarching plot develop
68guns chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Great story! Question and Answer was my favorite chapter. Rachel's concern for Gary is so sweet. I loved the line: "The trembling in his hand reminded her that she needed to be strong now. Somehow, the warmth of his hand reminded her that she could." Aww, I just love it!

Here's hoping to see some more Alphas stories from you!
Silent Sage chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
That was a very thoughtful contrast between Agent Sullivan and Wilson. I was really starting to like Agent Wilson, so bummed about his death. Still, I'm glad it impacted Rachel in such an interesting manner that it created such a thought provoking moment for her and Gary. You really kept to their characterizations, especially their interactions with one another, especially the 'trustworthy' aspect.

Thanks for another great chapter!
CatchingFallingStars chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Yes! New chapter Sohappy! Very sweet, the little "I want you to feel safe with me." from Gary. I like the subject of trust of Agent Wilson and Sullivan. Love your characterization! : D