Reviews for Risico
Iseal chapter 26 . 4/26/2012
Please oh please do not scrap this story it was one of the best stories I have read so far! I know writing stories can be hard but please, come back to this one.

-Iseal
Mokuren no Ken chapter 26 . 3/25/2012
...aww... i really liked this story... i think what killed the most was how you ended it right at a suspenseful part. just for curiosity, how was the story supposed to go?
13Rivers chapter 26 . 2/25/2012
-_-
Jellybean-chan chapter 26 . 2/24/2012
AWWW~ I really like Risico~
Oncie The Writer chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
I hope you're able to start writing this again. I really like it. But I'm sure Shatter, with all it's historical shit, will make me just as happy :3
01blackcat02 chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
what...so you are going to redo this story? right? I'm sorry that it didn't work out, I honestly did enjoy reading it. But I'm sure that the next version will be even better, and I'm kinda exited to see how you will change it. Soo I'll be keeping my eye out for it.

btw as a side note, I was reading the American Trains when you were writing it and I still reread that story every now and then, it's that good :) soo if you can write a USUK (or UKUS)in that dark, historic style but still with a happy ending, you would be the best. Seriously, I would love you forever :)
Honest Anon chapter 26 . 2/19/2012
To be completely honest, I’ve been feeling that the fanfic has been going downhill for quite a few time – I loved it to death in most of the 10 chapters or maybe a little bit less, but I almost couldn’t bring myself to read the last chapters – they were short, going nowhere and I felt like the charm that first allured me was gone. The first chapters seemed to be a more action-oriented, with less drama and the typical clichéd angst.

About the self-promotion, I already have read American Trains and loved it :D. I been eyeing up Shatter but I’m not so sure, I’ll give a try, I guess.
THISISMAHHOUSE chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
D: NOOOOOOOOEEEES OH GOD I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE CRYING. I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH I WAS AT WORK AND I SAW YOU UPDATED SO I WAITED ALL DAY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT THEN I SEE THIS...-cry- I guess if its what you want...its ok...
Lawliette93 chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
NOOOOOOO!

I saw you updated earlier but had to go to work and spent all day waiting to get home to find this? ;_;

It's a huge shame. It was my favourite ongoing fic and was one of the only ones I've ever put on story alerts because I wanted to make sure I'd never miss an update so it's sad to see you don't want to continue it.

Especially considering how far you have got with it and I thought it was getting so close to the end and the ending of the last chapter was such a good cliffhanger.

It's also sad to see that you seem to think the writing of this is bad. It's about 100 times better than most stories on this site!

But I guess whether or not you feel comfortable continuing is more important and you shouldn't really continue this if you aren't so passionate about it anymore or don't like the storyline.

I'll just have to wait for the rewrite and try reading Shatter but to be honest I don't know much about the American History as it's never really interested me at all, I tend to stick to European History. But hey, maybe I'll learn something!

(And I kinda liked the angsty darkness that American Trains had. It made it intense.) :)

I hope to hear about a rewrite sometime soon and thanks for getting this far with the fic anyway. I really liked it, there aren't many Secret Agents USUK fic that are this good.

Thank you and sorry I didn't really review much. I'm a terrible at reviews. :)

(I also hope you still keep this fic up or post it elsewhere. I'll probably be back to re-read it even though it won't ever be finished. I often get sad when authors delete their scrapped stories. It's like they are throwing so much time and effort away.)
DeeDeeX333 chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
...lkajhflkdjhlafkdjhlak what!

Noooooo! I adore this fic D:! I saw this and spazzed out because i was really looking foward the the whole Artie bumping inco Al situation!

Oh well. I'm still stalking your ither fics so i'll be waiting ;)
BlackWolf2Dragoon chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
Awwww, that's a real shame lass! D: I really liked the way this was going! I've always learnt though that stories rarely stick to a plan, I've never stuck to my plan and ended up going a completely different direction c:

It's completely up to you dude, though I'd love to see this stay up for us readers to just enjoy anyway who knows, you might end up writing more on this to let out some steam and such c: I look forward to reading the rewrite and good luck for further updates!

~Blackie
Trumpet-Geek chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
HERE, HAVE SOME MORE SUPPORT XD
SharkbaitSekki chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
HDKHGWREKURJFWIE BUT I FREAKIN' ADORE RISICO! D: Like.. I squeed every time a new chapter came into my inbox ;w;

Oh well, if that's what you want, then that's fine. I'll be waiting impatiently for the rewrite ;_; Until then, I guess... good luck and... hope to hear more from you soon ;w;
Fall in Snow chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
I'm sad to see it go. It one of my favorite stories even if I am horrid about reviewing... is there a way you could keep going on this one and do a spin off with your original plot idea?
Eternally1Yours chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
I'm sad to see this story scrapped :/ I really enjoyed it!