Reviews for My Heart Turned Red
Wow this is really good you should update
iceandfire105 chapter 11 . 4/4
Please write more! I really love this story! You are an amazing writer! Please update!
Heavenly Alps chapter 1 . 2/27
I had this idea for a Gnomeo and Juliet Fan fiction I came up with. Maybe try The Little Mermaid Crossover where Juliet, a mermaid, and falls in love with Gnomeo, a human. She then goes to the evil sea wizard, Tybalt, and he turns her human and takes her voice. She then has to break the the spell by the kiss of true love. Gnomeo is Prince Eric, Juliet is Ariel, Lord Redbrick is King Triton, Lady Blueberry is Carlotta, Paris is sebastian, Nanette is flounder, Featherstone is scuttle, Benny is Grimsby, Shroom is Max, the red gnomes are the merpeople, and the blue gnomes are the humans. I just thought it would be a very interesting story and it could be fun to write.
P.S. please continue the stort
toons27 chapter 11 . 2/22
Please continue! I want to see what happens next!
toons27 chapter 6 . 2/16
Great story! It is fun to see what Gnomeo was thinking.

I have an idea for a Gnomeo and Juliet fan fic! The story is inspired by Rodger's and Hammerstein version of Cinderella (the 1997 version with Brandy as the lead). It would be about Juliet being mistreated by her wicked aunt and her cousins Tybalt and Rosaline. One day, she sneaks off to the ball. Juliet meets and falls in love with Gnomeo. With wicked aunts and disagreeing parents, and a missing shoe, can Juliet and Gnomeo have happiness together? Juliet as Cinderella, Gnomeo as the Prince, Nanette as the Fairy Godmother, Lady Blueberry as the Queen. Tybalt and Rosaline (Juliet's cousin from the original play) can be the mean cousins who bully Juliet. Tybalt and Rosaline have a mother who plays the mean stepmother. I am not sure whether to have Lord Redbrick be dead or still alive while struggling to protect Juliet from his sister's and niece's cruel jealousy and Tybalt's bullying. So what do you think? Good idea or Bad idea?
Princess Nightma chapter 11 . 1/19
Please continue on. I really love this story. I absolutely love the movie. I wish more people did this to other movies. You are the best. Please please please update as soon as you can.
dragonrydor2000 chapter 11 . 1/16
wow. another really awesome chapter well done
please update soon
A.K.A Director chapter 11 . 1/10
Here's a little song i called update yo alright
"Today i dont feel like doing anything i just wanna read fanfiction, dont need no schedule on my phone to read the story on my tone cause today i dont fell like doing anything yeah i want do sports but still just cant turn the tv on put my hands in my pants but nothin seems to work out so please update i just cant wait to read the story on my page so tiday why wont you update fo shizzle cuz" (bruno mars lazy song)
R.k.kat chapter 11 . 1/3
Wow! That was sad. Poor Gnomeo! Also it has been a year! Please update soon and NNOOOO it ended too soon for me! *dies* *comes back * ok please continue that was awesome!

P.s. I checked out your YouTube channel heehee it was pretty cool! My BF love inuyasha I'll recommend it to her! Kill kagome!
Tangled4ever chapter 11 . 1/2
So happy to finally be reading this! Please don't wait so long next time... Absolutely perfect!
Emma Bratic chapter 1 . 1/2
Ah, i get it now, Gnomeo is narrating the whole story, all from the movie... Creative:) I didnt like it, when he betrayed Juliet- so sad, so heartbreaking
Oh sad love this keep going
iamloveCynder chapter 11 . 1/2
Oh my God that's so sad! D: I love this story! I've waited this long for the next chapter. Another few days won't kill me. But keep going! It's amazing! :)
jbabe16 chapter 11 . 1/2
Adorable I love it
lorelibelle54 chapter 11 . 1/2
OMG! I first read your story a while ago anf when I saw how long ago it was updated, I was like, "NOOOOO" And then you updated! This chaptet was as good as all the rest. Your stories are one of the best!