Reviews for My Heart Turned Red
GabyGranger69 chapter 16 . 7/2
PLEASE MAKE A NANETTE x PARIS FANFIC!
KiaraXKionFan chapter 16 . 6/5
I beg you to update NOW
MissMJS chapter 16 . 5/28
Oh, I just LOVE this movie! Sadly, I am no owner of the DVD :,(
Reading Gnomeo's point of view has certainly been interesting! It just reminds me of how much I love this movie!
I am totally keeping an eye out for the next chapter! :D
Please update!
NatalieLisa chapter 16 . 4/13
Love this! Cant wait till the end.
Awesomo3000 chapter 16 . 2/21
Cute!
I'm so glad you're back! This was an awesome update and I can't wait for the next!
jbabe16 chapter 16 . 2/12
Once again nothing short of ur usual genius. I'm so glad to hear about college I hope you find everything you're looking for.
Toons Girl chapter 16 . 2/11
Beautifully written! I admire you for putting a lot of descriptions in your stories!
Hey gold you are back. I love that part in the movie keep going
lorelibelle54 chapter 16 . 2/11
OMG nothing short of your usual best of course
You do gnomeo's thoughts so perfectly I can't even! Congrats on college btw I am sure you are rocking it and such :)
So glad you didn't give up on this story I still read them to this day and know you did an awesome job and keep it up !
Toons Girl chapter 15 . 7/12/2015
Shakespeare was great! Gnomeo's redaction to his play's ending was my same reaction, too! I remember when I first read Romeo and Juliet, I asked my sister in a sad voice, "Why did Shakespeare have the two lovers die, instead live happily ever after?" Her response was, "Because Shakespeare was telling people this is what happens when you fight over such small things."
lorelibelle54 chapter 15 . 7/9/2015
I LOVE THIS! i can't wait for the next one! youre one of my favorite authors and I love this story sooo much this was really good i love it sooo much write on sister!
Awesomo3000 chapter 15 . 7/7/2015
Patrick Stewart as Shakespeare. Quite possibly one of the best casting choices I've ever heard of.
TPATFan16 chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!I LLOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH! BEST CHAPTER SO FAR OR EVEN BESTEST! UR AWRSOME & AMAZINGLY AWESOME! LOVE THIS PART & LOVE HOW U CALLED BENNY STUPID! & I SERIOUSLY HATE SHAKESPEARE BUT U MAKE THIS SOOO AWESOME THAT MAKES ME SCREAM#!#! UR INCREDIBLE & THIS IS MEGA INCREDIBLE & I NEED TO SEE MORE OR I WILL DIE & EXPLODE THEN DIE AGAIN! THIS WAS BRILLIANT & I SERIOUSLY NEED MORE! ROCK ON, BRO! XOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ;D XD ;D XD ;D XD ;D XD