Reviews for Lost Memory
SentientsShade chapter 2 . 7/7
please continue this, just stop
secret reader chapter 7 . 3/20
another chapter please.
I thought this was great.
I'm so eager to read more.
Timothy Filiga Cahill chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Good job. And Kendall is afraid for something from. Kick's kiss.
6410934WE50M3 chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
JMS2890 chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
You know this was one of the most romantic and emotional story I have ever read! I learned that it's never too late to forgive the one person you love in your heart and soul. One of these days, I hope I can find a girlfriend of my own. When that day comes, I will treat her with the same kind of respect I could earn from her. KENDALL & KICK Forevermore!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Hi! This is a very nice story, you just need to improve in punctuation and grammar a little. Punctuation is an important part of writing, see this example?
Timmy said, "Let's eat, Grandma!"
Compared to...
Timmy said, "Let's eat Grandma!"
You could be a little more expressive, but the storyline is quite good. The way you write is more like a script than an actual story, so you might want to lose the colons. Or, on the other hand, you could focus on writing like a script, then you could lose the parts about the character's thoughts and feelings and focus on the actions.
Those methods of writing are called "third person omniscient" and "third person subjective" respectively. Other types of writing are "first person", "second person" and "third person limited".
First person, basically, means you are the character, the author is experiencing only the thoughts and feelings of one character and writes as him/her/it.
Second person means you write with the word "you", as of talking to the person. Used commonly for instructions and letters, currently they are used in the FanFiction community for reader inserts. For example, this review is in second person!
Third person limited is like third person omniscient (omni, "all", scient, "seeing"), except you write with only the feelings and thoughts of one character.
If you want to know more about point of view, you can just go onto Wikipedia! If you already knew, sorry for wasting your time! '(-.-)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Awesome job dude
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Omg dramabomb much! Its soooo sappy! DX make it stop! ...I must make my way to the last chapter and read it! XD
jk something chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
awww no sex? thats fine its still a great article/love story but it would be better with sex... nah just kidding. :)
jk something chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
very fun i had fun listenening to the song while reading this hmm i wonder if the next chapter will have sex? probaeley not but mabey...
bryanRoCk100 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Good job , man thats AWESOME!
AgentButtowski101 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Awesome story, Chris. If you know a girl named SariSpy56, tell her that I want to be her friend because I'm lonely here. Most people call me Alex because I like to do stunts like Kick and I have a best friend how I feel like he is my brother and his name is Ahmad Farhan

notalivezombie chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Loved it, from beginning to end. The parts where kick sang I could image it as I listened to Rise Against, and even, AL.
notalivezombie chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
I forgot all about that RA song, and loved it! Man I should not have waited so long to join this site.
JazzGirl123 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011