Reviews for Whatever It Is
ashmo2000 chapter 15 . 4/23
Love this story! Wonder what happens next for them.
ljpjcg chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
This is wonderful fluffy goodness. Just what I was looking for. I hope you find it in your heart to continue but I am also happy where it has ended anyway. Thank you for sharing this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
It is such a shame that you haven't updated in 2 years. I guess you are abandoning this tale. You left us at an important stage in their relationship. I hope that you can find the motivation to start up again. I think that some people have used this tale as a basis for their own stories with mixed results. I really wish this could continue. Looking forward. :)
MrsASkarsgard chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
this is such a nice story. are you ever going to finish it? what happened?
Lovetb chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
What an awesome read. Love your writing. Once it's been a while, don't know if you're still into this story, but would love one more of it. Thanks!
rosehog chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
Are you going t finish this? I ran across this yesterday and it was a good piece of fluff...exactly what I needed.
Ariens chapter 15 . 5/11/2012
Stan is awesome. I love how Eric thinks about moving in together and his relationship.

I hope that you'll finish this story someday.
Ariens chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
Love the way they communicate, so grown up.

Bill you're so wrong in every thing that you do. Just stop and remove yourself from Sookie's life. Pretty please.
Ariens chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
I was so concerned about Sookie, now I'm glad that everything is ok, without permanent damage. Well I would like Gran's ring back asap but that's not the way that things go in real life.
Ariens chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
Finally "I love you".
Ariens chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
Martin is the best. I would love to have him as Dad (not just for his love for comics).

Sookie was pushing it too far but maybe she has some deeper problems.
Ariens chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
What's wrong with "I love you" immediately after sex. If it's true just go for it.
Ariens chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
"I love you" - I'll just swoon a little... and then so more. What's wrong with Sookie? Why is she so afraid?
Ariens chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Pretty neat way to meet a parents. Especially when it goes as smooth as this.
Ariens chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
Eric's mother is great, I love how she teased Eric.