Reviews for But Chains and Whips Excite Me
Mimi chapter 2 . 4/19
OHMYGAHSOMUCHYESCANTEVEN! 3 love you for this :3 please give more tying and then perhaps confuse dear lil scorp by having al kiss him tenderly and then fuck m hard *faints*
shunnedfreak chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Argh, im both glad and annoyed with myself for reading a story with only two chapters uploaded as of now. I KNEW id crave more and be all impatient and rabid...but the summary looked so good...lol

Im sticking with glad i read it. very nice

Please update soon!

*off to check out your other stories*
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
This was the most saucy, amazing fic and I loved every second of it. Rawr! :D Well done, seriously, this was just :0 levels of awesome.
Lizzie chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
the ending was actually the sweetest thing ever :') awesome story :) xx
DarleneRais chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Please tell me you're updating! I'm really into this idea. And he kissed him in front of the class after agreeing to keep the relationship secret! Hmm, very interested to hear the "argument" after that. :) :)
SuperCali chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Yes please. Thanks for the fun pwp!
Himuro chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Hot, beautiful, alluring...Need I say? Hm. Albus, Albus he's so naughty and he knows Scorpius is so gagging for it, no matter what he's saying. Mfph. This is sexy. I can't wait to see where it goes and what happens next. Really want to see the next chapter? Even though this is under 'completed'... Not sure why. :o
nyxquam chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I've been hoping and hoping there'd be more! I really hope you're working on a third chapter, and I cannot fucking wait to read it. This is seriously interesting and hot.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Deliciously sexy AND you're grammar was good. I am quite pleased. ;-
OC chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
You Are Brilliant...that is all
yourfan chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
- i loved this so much!
GaaraLover1298 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I absolutely loved this! I love how scorpious just submitted and he tied him up! Call me kinky but I thought it was great :D
Phictionmaker7 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
this was so fucking SMEXY! I LOVED !
TaintedBloodRose chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Im totally in love with this XD

That was so hot and argggg, orgasmic lol

but seriously, love this story, i looove bottom scorpious its like my obbsesion! XD

Please update soon !
AlineDaryen chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Glad you're back! With such hot smut too. I like that it's more sensual than rough.