Reviews for It's Definitely, Maybe Her
Littlebiglies chapter 27 . 5/13
It would be really awesome drone if you could come back to finish this story. Please?
Guest chapter 32 . 12/23/2016
I keep coming back to this story in hopes that you'll one day finish it even if it's quickly tied up into one chapter I would love it soooooo much. (fingers crossed) you are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/16/2016
Its been 3yrs, no update. I really would like to find out if Sam and his daughter ever form a relationship. I will be waiting for an update.
vixenXfreezepop chapter 32 . 5/4/2016
I know it's been almost 3 years since the update but omg this story is amazing. I couldn't focus on anything in real life until I finished it! I'm just hoping you'll update eventually. I loved this story so much. It makes me want to watch definitely maybe. Amazing job you did!
Ladyt14 chapter 32 . 8/19/2015
I've always loved this story. I hope you will finished it 3
michkk2010 chapter 32 . 8/14/2015
Girl please come back and finish this story. ..I love it
PhattyB chapter 32 . 7/15/2015
Idk if you still write stories but this story was AMAZING ! Please please say you will finish this story , I know it's like 2015 but I would love to read the end of this story . How did Melissa and SAMs talk go, I'm beyond pissed at Mercedes for keeping this from Sam . Your a great writer thank you
Lamimi25 chapter 32 . 6/6/2015
Wow. When Mercedes throw up in the trash I knew she was pregnant but I didn't want to believe she would leave her baby and go be a star; but the truth is almost worse. How could she not tell Sam about Melissa!? Even after his drinking, she had to have known how well he was raising Heather. Kurt wouldn't have agreed to the adoption if he wasn't taking excellent care of Heather. At any time after he adopted Heather Mercedes could have told him. I'm so speechless, idk how Sam could forgive Mercedes, Kurt, Blaine, Tina, and Mike, especially Mike, after this travesty!

Please finish this story, I'm so hooked. I need to know if Melissa and Sam develop a relationship.

Lamimi25 chapter 29 . 6/5/2015
So let me guess Sam is raising Quinn and Finn's daughter as his own. Did their plan crash? Did something tragic happen while they were in Paris? Idk why but I just cant believe Heather is Mercedes' my inner Samcedian refuses to believe that she could have a child especially with Sam and just abandon her to be a touring singer. That would be so OOC!
Lamimi25 chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
I know I'm about 2 yrs late and a dollar short on this but this story is so amazes-balls I just can't keep quiet anymore . I truly feel as though Mercedes can't be Heather's mom cuz if Mercy is alive there's no way on Gods green earth she would just abandon her child, put out an album, and become famous. I think Quinn's her mom. No offense to the Quinn in your story but going off canon she is selfish enough to get pregnant and have a change of heart and sign over her rights to Sam. Which makes me sad cuz I'm now and forever a Samcedian! I want Heather to be their child so bad, but I just can't make it possible in my head.

guest chapter 32 . 4/6/2015
In the words of Mercedes Jones OH HELL TO THE NO! you can't just end it there I NEED More Like ASAP Please Please Update Soon!
sophie chapter 32 . 1/25/2015
wooha it's a amaizing fanfic i hope the next come it soon sory for my bad English i'm french :)
i'm so in love with this fanfic :p
Ashianna reed chapter 32 . 11/27/2014
Finish it pleaseeeeeeee
mcsgirl chapter 32 . 10/1/2014
Any possibility of an update? Would love to see where this goes/how it ends.
Moreni chapter 32 . 8/20/2014
Funnily enough, this story has left me on an emotional rollercoaster! If it makes you feel better, it took me a while to guess who the mother would be, and I was genuinely shocked when I read that Finn and Quinn died, leaving a daughter with a promise ring around her neck. At point in the story, when you were describing her sucking her thumb, it just clicked, and I remembered all for the hints that you'd dropped before in the story ( like Rachel stroking through her straight brown hair - I should realised then tbh, although, I'm quite slow!).

Regardless, after finding out who the mother was, you threw curveball after curve ball that left me so shocked, that there were several times I had to step back from my phone, and recompose myself because I was so emotionally overwhelmed lmao.

But seriously, the way you've weaved all the different storylines of each character, and written each character so well, and true to the characters we know from Glee...man, I applaud you!

Its a shame that life has gotten in the way of you finishing this story, which is understandable, as life is tough.

But just know that, whether this is finished or not in the future, this is one of the most well-written, heart-warming/heart-wrenching fanfictions (and samcedes/glee fanfiction - because let's face it, you've included a lot the other glee characters and written them so well)
that I have ever read.

Thank you for a gift of a story! I'll be checking if we can find out if Samcedes and the gang get a happy ending :)