Reviews for How to Lose Your Virginity
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 16 . 7/15
Okay, this was fucking AWESOME! My absolute favorite pairing is PruCan and, although Gil can be a total dickbag, he almost always softens with Mattie - it's so sweet! This story was fun as hell to read - from Feliks (whom, under normal circumstances almost NO ONE would guess could be a gun wielding fucking badass hitman-for-hire) to Boss Romano (lol, perfect) to adorable Spain (awwww, so sweet!), it was a pretty diverse ride. I was just glad that Mattie and Gil ended up together when it was all said and done! Kudos!
Tachumare chapter 14 . 2/28
Heyy!

I love this. Like, seriously. The angst! Lol. Oh, and about the translation in Filipino...anak is a gender-neutral word, so it means "child" in English...
Mother fetus chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
You use GHE word "viridian" a lot
Mother fetus chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
You use the word "Viridian" a lot
Mother fetus chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I BURST OUT LAUGHING ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS DURING THIS CHAPTER, ONE OF THEM INCLUDING WHEN LOVI ASKED THEM TO GO SHOPPING WITH HIM OMFG ITS 2AM
b2 chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Amazing
b2 chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
This is the sweetest fucking thing ever! Well the ending...at some points you made me want to kill Gilbert! But other times you made him seem like a Romeo. Oh and I loved the Spamano wedding so sweet! Great story!
therandomfandoms413 chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
I love this fic! I cant believe what you did with these characters, especially Felix. I couldn't stop laughing.
Ari chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Feliks is awesome...and conniving. Seriously, Feliks might be one of my fav charas.
chico.hammit chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Anak is child **
Ahahahaha
chico.hammit chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMG PHILIPPINES!
chico.hammit chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Did you notice? FMLFuck My Life. Hahahah Fuck My Life Trio x Bad Touch Trio xD
chico.hammit chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
SPAMANO ftw i love it codmkjkdm
LDK chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
The plot was a litter all over, but damn this was fun to read! Thanks for writing it!
marbot457 chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
That ending though. The homo hugs were freaking adorable!