Reviews for How to Lose Your Virginity
Vlamister chapter 1 . 3/24
I read the whole thing and I was taken on a great adventure I was not ready for.
The author is amazingly funny.
5 out of 5 stars.
ONE OF THE BEST HETALIA FICS IVE EVER READ, Prussia and Poland are now on my top 5 fav character list, I absolutely love everything about this
likikoari chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
why just limes!? give me lemons! I don't like lemonade! I like lemonade! mein gott! this story is the best thing on the entire planet. I seriously fucking love it. like just holy sithis this is amazing. you should like, get official Prussian level awesomeness awards for this hot mess of a party I mean story. keep writing stuff friend. keep writing awesome funny and halarious shit. (Also a couple chapters ago I was totally jump scared by Ivan. literally fell out of my bed)
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 16 . 7/15/2016
Okay, this was fucking AWESOME! My absolute favorite pairing is PruCan and, although Gil can be a total dickbag, he almost always softens with Mattie - it's so sweet! This story was fun as hell to read - from Feliks (whom, under normal circumstances almost NO ONE would guess could be a gun wielding fucking badass hitman-for-hire) to Boss Romano (lol, perfect) to adorable Spain (awwww, so sweet!), it was a pretty diverse ride. I was just glad that Mattie and Gil ended up together when it was all said and done! Kudos!
Tachumare chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
Heyy!

I love this. Like, seriously. The angst! Lol. Oh, and about the translation in Filipino...anak is a gender-neutral word, so it means "child" in English...
Mother fetus chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
You use GHE word "viridian" a lot
Mother fetus chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
You use the word "Viridian" a lot
Mother fetus chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I BURST OUT LAUGHING ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS DURING THIS CHAPTER, ONE OF THEM INCLUDING WHEN LOVI ASKED THEM TO GO SHOPPING WITH HIM OMFG ITS 2AM
b2 chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Amazing
b2 chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
This is the sweetest fucking thing ever! Well the ending...at some points you made me want to kill Gilbert! But other times you made him seem like a Romeo. Oh and I loved the Spamano wedding so sweet! Great story!
therandomfandoms413 chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
I love this fic! I cant believe what you did with these characters, especially Felix. I couldn't stop laughing.
Ari chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Feliks is awesome...and conniving. Seriously, Feliks might be one of my fav charas.
chico.hammit chapter 14 . 10/23/2014