Reviews for How to Lose Your Virginity
b2 chapter 16 . 3/31
Amazing
b2 chapter 16 . 3/31
This is the sweetest fucking thing ever! Well the ending...at some points you made me want to kill Gilbert! But other times you made him seem like a Romeo. Oh and I loved the Spamano wedding so sweet! Great story!
TheBadTouchDou chapter 16 . 1/27
I love this fic! I cant believe what you did with these characters, especially Felix. I couldn't stop laughing.
Ari chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Feliks is awesome...and conniving. Seriously, Feliks might be one of my fav charas.
chico.hammit chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Anak is child **
Ahahahaha
chico.hammit chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMG PHILIPPINES!
chico.hammit chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Did you notice? FMLFuck My Life. Hahahah Fuck My Life Trio x Bad Touch Trio xD
chico.hammit chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
SPAMANO ftw i love it codmkjkdm
LDK chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
The plot was a litter all over, but damn this was fun to read! Thanks for writing it!
marbot457 chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
That ending though. The homo hugs were freaking adorable!
CATLOVER chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Is Arthur or Alfred in the story?
ahappygoat chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
aww cute end :3 but to be honest i ended up liking the spamano story more even though i dont care much for the couple usually xD in this story they were just too damn perfect. and FINALLY SPAIN GOT TO BE BOTTOM FOR ONCE, I THINK WE SHOULD ALL REALIZE HIS ASS WAS MADE FOR BOTTOMING likeacutelittlebitch great story, read it all in one sitting :3
ahappygoat chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
i love this story and its cracky goodness but in all seriousness... i would have sliced gilberts ding dong off the moment i got him in a room after what he said in the school e_e but matthew is so forgive, and thats what makes him adorable 3
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2014