Reviews for A Guiding Hand: 'Consequences of a Crush'
kazi chapter 1 . 9/7
it was a very realisic story i had a step dad and i had a crush on him my mom was dating him at the time and i was 14 at the time i could relate to the crush and the feelings but would of died if he had ever hit me like that i got over my feelings for him when i met my first boyfreind that did not last long this was a brilliant story i cant beleive how much i can relate to it well done to you and you write great carry on writing good luck best wishes kaz
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/10
loved it you did an Ajob thank you for your time and talent with the story
Sarai chapter 1 . 1/3
I like it. I never liked the Heros ep though.
oldtime chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
good job
Amy chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Looking back on this story, remembering how much I love it, I realized just how perfectly you summed up my life. Kinda weird. But you portrayed the fact that teenage girls have feelings for older men and we don't realize it's not 'that kind' of feeling. So bravo to you.
As always, please, pretty please, write more stories. The fanfiction world needs more of this.
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Great fic! I know she made ME angry when she did this. I commend him for taking a guiding hand to her behind.

~Lenni~
ana4242 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
i loved this story you got colleen's feelings down to the point any girl whose (ashamedly) ;) been though that stage would recognize. this made me smile Sully put up with it better then i thought he would.
huhchuh chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I enjoyed the story. Colleen's feelings were believable. I admit to wanting more about how she confused the feelings of love for Sully as a daughter vs. as a woman, but; it was definitely well done. It didn't matter that you aren't a girl or woman. You wrote well. Thanks.
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
great one can't wait for the next one
Lajoci chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Nicely handled, I am sure that this type of situation can arise in many step families. You addressed it very well. Sully was sensitive, firm AND loving. Every kid needs boundaries.

Good read
Kat A. Fonell chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
great loved it
Mirkwood Tourist chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! I LOVE the Dr. Quinn series...in fact I was out of work May and June with mono (I'm 50...go figure, LOL) and watched all but one season of the series. I have to say I've always been smitten with Sully! AND I can totally see him dealing with the children this way. One of the comments said that they couldn't see Sully 'beating' the children...there is a vast difference between beating a child and loving discipline...and back in those days, corporal punishment was widely used!

Looking forward to more!
accounting professional chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Good story. I enjoyed it a great deal. Please continue with Brian getting Sully's guilding hand.
Severus Addicted chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I thought you did pretty good :)

Keep them coming

~Severus Addicted
IMSLES chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
You did fine, being a guy and all, lol.

~~Sue