Reviews for Hold On
sam chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
I loved this! Kurt and Blaine are my favorite couple, like, ever, and I really enjoyed reading this! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Very true to life. Enjoyed this story as it related to a past Episode called Bash in Season 5. Very sad to think that young men live in secret fears like this every day. Well written especially with song reference.
adriana chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
i cried so much this is amaizing !
Katherine chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
This was amazing! The best Klaine fanfic I've read yet! Amazing, amazing, amazing! Please write more fanfic! You're talented!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
OMG amazing it made me cry so bad but I would
Peanutmama0724 chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
You've done it again! Yet another story of hours that I absolutely fell in love with. I'm going to be so sad once I've read all the work you have posted already & I'll be anxiously waiting for the message in my email to let me know you've posted more. Please keep writing! I've become addicted to your work!
Klaineisengaged82 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I really love this Klaine story! :D 3
Sara chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Amazing... no more words.
corra chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
omg this is an amazing story it took a while to read but worth it i loved it so so much
ThankGodForJLaw chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
That story was amazing ! I loved it, the feelings were so well described, and I loved it when Blaine offered Santana his friendship and help. Very good job !
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I'm just loving every sentence of this! Klaine is the best thing that ever happened to me(well maybe not the best) but I love them soo much. I'm so excited for season 5. Thanks so much for writing this! Klisses and more klisses
Idklol chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
That was an amazing piece if writing it brought tears to my eyes! I encourage you to write more!
Liam chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
I must say, this is honestly the best fanfiction I've ever read. Ever. And I've read lots. I actually cried. I went through almost an identical situation to Blaine in this story, and you've captured the emotions perfectly. People like you, who take time to right stories like this and make people think about this subject, restore my faith in the world. Thank you. :)
L.C chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
such an amazing chapter full of emotion! i started to read the song blain was listening to and recognized it because my sister played martha in the secret garden hahaha!
KlaineShipper001 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
One of the best Fanfics that I have read. Amazing! Very safd, but very sweet, and romantic at certain parts.