Reviews for Hold On
Emma chapter 6 . 7/20
This was so good, I actually cried at some points, your really talented! Thank you!
oj.abs chapter 6 . 6/29
I loved this! It was amazing and I am pretty sure this may have been the best Klaine story I have ever read!
dianebelcher81 chapter 6 . 6/22
Thats was good. keep it going
That was a brilliant story and even though I am not one to cry at books\movies/shows (exept the Break Up and the Quarterback on glee) this story brought tears to my eyes as well as my love of Klaine... I really think you should consider a career as an author. Also please write more! I might write one to:)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Omg i loved this so much u did an amazing job it was so sweet and passionate it was the best plz write more
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
OMG That Is So wonderful
sam chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
I loved this! Kurt and Blaine are my favorite couple, like, ever, and I really enjoyed reading this! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Very true to life. Enjoyed this story as it related to a past Episode called Bash in Season 5. Very sad to think that young men live in secret fears like this every day. Well written especially with song reference.
adriana chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
i cried so much this is amaizing !
Katherine chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
This was amazing! The best Klaine fanfic I've read yet! Amazing, amazing, amazing! Please write more fanfic! You're talented!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
OMG amazing it made me cry so bad but I would
Peanutmama0724 chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
You've done it again! Yet another story of hours that I absolutely fell in love with. I'm going to be so sad once I've read all the work you have posted already & I'll be anxiously waiting for the message in my email to let me know you've posted more. Please keep writing! I've become addicted to your work!
Klaineisengaged82 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I really love this Klaine story! :D 3
Sara chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Amazing... no more words.
corra chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
omg this is an amazing story it took a while to read but worth it i loved it so so much