Reviews for Hold On
Klaineisengaged82 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I really love this Klaine story! :D 3
Sara chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Amazing... no more words.
corra chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
omg this is an amazing story it took a while to read but worth it i loved it so so much
ThankGodForJLaw chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
That story was amazing ! I loved it, the feelings were so well described, and I loved it when Blaine offered Santana his friendship and help. Very good job !
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I'm just loving every sentence of this! Klaine is the best thing that ever happened to me(well maybe not the best) but I love them soo much. I'm so excited for season 5. Thanks so much for writing this! Klisses and more klisses
Idklol chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
That was an amazing piece if writing it brought tears to my eyes! I encourage you to write more!
Liam chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
I must say, this is honestly the best fanfiction I've ever read. Ever. And I've read lots. I actually cried. I went through almost an identical situation to Blaine in this story, and you've captured the emotions perfectly. People like you, who take time to right stories like this and make people think about this subject, restore my faith in the world. Thank you. :)
L.C chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
such an amazing chapter full of emotion! i started to read the song blain was listening to and recognized it because my sister played martha in the secret garden hahaha!
KlaineShipper001 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
One of the best Fanfics that I have read. Amazing! Very safd, but very sweet, and romantic at certain parts.
PepsiandCola chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
This chapter was great! You portray the love between them in such an amazing way, that just makes me want to read more. Great Job!
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Kk. Finished hold on! It was truly awesome! And I predicted wrong! And what u did is awesome! Mommy to the rescue! Not emancipated. I love it. Yours was more realistic than my prediction. Deff! I'm super excited to start way out tomorow. SEason 3 was my all time favorite season, though season 4 is still going strong and awesomely, so that may change, but, I love season 3 backstory! So, I can't wait! And also, I. Really ike blainetanas frindship even though she's such a bitch to him in the show, I know the love hidden behind the camera will be captured in ur fic! I loved it! Keep it up! Ur awesome!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Incredible. Except the part about dalton. Purple piano project kinda messes with ur fic. Those darn warblers! Gotta love them. The song ready to fly is amazing.
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Ok. Its official. You are my new best friend. Thi chapter was incredible. And the ending was magic. It was klaine. It was burlaine. It was fluff and klainebows and still blangst and amazingness. I wll read this chapter a million more times I'm sure! I love that burt immediatly knew something happened between them. This was perf.

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Ok. Three words. This. Was. INCREDIBLE! This was exactly what I pictured. I soooo toally sense blaine being emancipated very soon. And You were right! Its starting to makes more sense alreadye. It all makes sense. The fact that when blaine got slushied, kurt was over at his house. In his room, door closed no prob. Why kurt said 'i wanna go to your house' in the first time ep. And there was no thought of parets around. Boom! Acccurate! Your a GENIUS!
Anyway, this chapter was beautful! I loved it so muc! Deep, and gritty, and true and emotional and deeep and, sigh... I have no criticisms!

Amaing

Iliveforglee11

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Poor blainey baby. Hold on hun. It'll all be allright!

Iliveforglee 11 jackie