Reviews for Toyfriend
Great
LittleMissInuKag chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
Desenchanterさんこんにちは!
お元気ですか?(O)/

This story is a good one. But I noticed that you kept using "women" when you're only pertaining to one female. "Woman" and "women" don't sound alike, so why's that? English isn't my mother tongue, but I don't really think it's an American grammar thing. You know, just like people from South London use PLURAL SUBJECT SINGULAR PAST TENSE OF VERB. I know some might think it ain't no big deal, but it gets annoying sometimes, tho. Dunno why exactly, but it does. _

Anyways, you're a good author. And tho your works lack of sugary-sweet romance that I really love, they're still note-worthy enough. Please, keep it all up. ()b良い!

心から、

山本エレイン
Cindy M 19 chapter 30 . 1/22/2014
I love the story, it is very cool and awesome.
Star chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wanna know something funny? I finally decided to read your fanfic but I forgot the name but I remembered that it said 'toyfriend' in the summary. The funny thing about it is I typed 'toyfriend' in the search bar and your story is the ONLY one in all of this site with that word in the summary.

Seriously, the ONLY one out of how many different genre's? But it did make it really easy to find this seeing as I didn't need to narrow my search lol
Rochoa chapter 30 . 7/17/2013
YAYY! I love this ending! It's so fitting for the story, and I'm just glad that it was a happy ending lol. Seriously, I just love this story as a whole. It's got such a nice and unique approach to Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship and characters, and I basically just read it straight through! Thanks for writing this!
Rochoa chapter 26 . 7/17/2013
Oh my god, I kept reading non-stop through all the previous chapters, because I knew something like this was coming! Haha maybe I should start reading some of the reviews that have already been posted to see if my heart can handle reading the ending tonight! Anyway, I'm quite curious how those two are going to fix things, and poor Inuyasha (and Kagome, since she was sort of being controlled) for what Naraku and Bankotsu did :(!
Rochoa chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Yayy! Haha I'm really happy that they've decided to get back together (and even more than they were before :D!)! I really like that they their relationship progressed slowly!
Rochoa chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
This is such an addicting story! I feel bad for reading straight through 8 chapters without leaving a review, but I seriously couldn't stop clicking "Next"! I like Kagome a lot more in this story than in other stories because she's so much more...real, like I could actually find myself hanging out with someone like her in college. Anyway, I love the way the story's developing and I can't wait to read more!
Abbie-Blades chapter 30 . 8/29/2012
loved it :)
Marquisha chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great Story!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
Okay... I've been reading this AMAZING STORY for 13 chapters but this is bugging the hell outta me- IT'S W-I-P-E NOT W-H-I-P!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Just a warning to all, there are two groups called Critics United and Literate Union who are currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, any story that seems “Semi-hostile” to them, any story that has a “disregard for grammar”, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally putting your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net! Also, in case your interested, theirs places like: eternal destiny . net, media miner, inuyasha-fanfiction . com, archive of our own . org, Your Fan Fiction . com, lunaescence , and adult fanfiction . net where you could post your stories as a back up, but hopefully you won't have to worry about it to begin with.
otomelove chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
Done with another of your story. I loveeeed it.

Loved the raunchy romps of Inu and kag, made me all hot and bothered! (yay for romps) I really like it that both were so ok being "toyfriends" at first. Though I wished you could have explored the sessh and kag fling thing a little, maybe a little jealousy and battle over kag. and wished that the last few chapters was little more developed esp with inu and baby issues. But I really enjoyed reading the whole thing, I love your style of writing and above all the content you come up with! I love the gami thing! Do one more with it! I'll be moving on to a doll for all now.

Thank you again for the beautiful ride.
xheyxhaleyx chapter 30 . 3/18/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! You are a great writer! I can't wait to read more of your stuff(:
kittychic0895 chapter 30 . 12/26/2011
i liked this story alot u did a great job and i hope u do a sequel