Reviews for The Art of Wanking
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
that was ridiculously sexy and needy :) I loved it as well and hope that you do decide to post the third one sometime soon
valre chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
*melts*
TD chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hawt. I love how Malfoy thinks. Of course he turns himself on, he's Draco fuckin' Malfoy XD

Really though, your stories are all so well written! I can't wait for the third installment of this. I am now going to read all of your other stories :3
Anon chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Yeaaa you should probably put a dubious con warning on this fic considering that Draco petrifies Harry and does things to him without him being able to properly agree to them.

It's kind of disturbing to those of us who do not get off on rape. Kay thanks...
Nami Erins chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Again, this is so good! I can't wait for the third installment! I am not a super fan of Harry potter, but I love Harry and Draco together. :))
Miluiel-HUN chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Agh! This is so sexy! And hoooorny :3 I hope, u write 3# chapter too! :D
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Draco is an ass xD aha but i love your story :3
Lilgreyblob chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I liked this! A lot. LOL. Great job. Malfoy can be so devious...

Is the next part "The Art of Shagging"? Hahah. If it is... :3.

Can't wait to read the next installment!~
Jime-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Not bad, not bad. Wander what the next step will be? I can't wait for the next one. Please post it soon!
Krucksue chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Excellent...Keep em coming...pun intended...LOL
TiinyDottTee chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
/jgh /dead.

Oh my! This was UNF. I love the way you set this all out! And the "woah" at the end obviously means that more empty classrooms are gonna be used xD

I cannot wait for the third part!
MaiaEarthsong chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
More more! Pretty pwease!
Sianey-Kiins chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Love it! can't wait for the next part :)
The Previous Latter One chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Sexy as HELL! SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT!
Victorycee chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Too lazy to login xD I thought this was rather cute :) keep it up! :D