Reviews for Worth It
Renn chapter 1 . 4/21
Short but awesome. :)
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awww! Everyone wants to hear that just once.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is so sweet! I love it :) but when I read the last line, I immediately thought 'L'oreal'. Annoying.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is a great One-SHot and it's really sweet.
Thanks to my mind though, when I read the ending I get that stupid 'because you're worth it' shampoo advert in my head and I can just imagine Oliver flipping his hair back. :)
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awww, that was so sweet. And I'm sure that the last line would have been brilliant, had I not read it and instinctively thought "L'Oreal: Because you're worth it". Dx

Great story!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Percy and Oliver are quite an odd pairing but somehow, they work. I like how you gave their friendship background and explained how they became friends.

My favorite part had to be about Oliver attacking the fifth year Slytherin. Rather brave on his part.

Overall, this was sweet and nicely done :)
modestlobster chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Very cute; nice ending.
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
A bit of a random friendship, in my opinion, and everything was a little vague, but overall it was not a bad story; well told, and no spelling or grammar issues that I could detect. It felt a little detached and jerky at times, but the idea of the plot wasn't too un-flowing (a made up word, lol!) And it fit the challenge well. Nice one :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was cute, I liked it. Especially the last line of course, because don't we all wish that? xD Just hoped I could make you smile, keep it up. *heart*
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aw. :)
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wow. I checked out your profile because you left a review on one of my stories, and then I stumbled across this gem! I've never read any story focusing on Percy or Oliver before, but I'm really glad that this was the fic that got me interested!
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is the first story I read about these two. The summary intrigued me. :P This was so cute, I loved it! I loved everything about it, from start to finish! The nicknames were a nice touch. :) I like how you nicknamed him Woody - it was so clever of you. xD (not sure if anyone nicknamed him that in other fics... I don't usually read fics about Oliver). And the end was perfect. :D
Kuss Mich Wach chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hello my darling :)

First of all, not only did you manage to make the nicknames compeltely innocent but you've also managed to keep to the word limits :) I must Kudos you for that :)

I've never really liked the pairing {Woodpecker} because I've never really liked Percy ;P But this story has started to warm me to the idea of it :) It was absolutely and utterly adorable :) I just couldn't stop grinning :)

Now onto your scoring:

Creativity 4/5 - I love that you used references to Toy Story and Bird Watching as a base for the nicknames. And, the fact that while it's affectionate towards each other, it's insulting from others. Very good!

Originality 5/5 - Seeing as I haven't really read {Woodpecker} before, I must say that I find this original compared to all of the stories that I've read otherwise.

Believeability 3/5 - I've always seen Percy as the one who was shuned because of his smart and arrogant attitude. But I can also see Oliver being friends with him... Just not to this point.

Likability 4/5 - As I've said before, this was quite cute :) I think that others will love this :)

Personal Opinion 4/5 - This was absolutely and utterly adorable! I loved it! Great job!