Reviews for Harsh Reality
Vivid Snare chapter 8 . 5/13/2016
You may want to consider what Narcissa says no this chapter, she would never call anyone dumb.
Vivid Snare chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Have I missed it or was Eileen not aware that Hermione was four months pregnant with twins? Not hard to miss!
Vivid Snare chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Great story so far :)
asma4life chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
Oh dear! Why are the Weasleys acting so weird. And our star couple too seem a bit out of character. Plus, Severus' argument with his grandfather was very unconvincing. He needed to have a stronger reason to snap like that
asma4life chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
I find the plot and the scene developments very interesting... But almost everyone seem so out of character! I mean, Snape lacks his characteristic elegance and menace. Hermione isn't natural, comfortable and confident enough. She and her family wouldn't normally get so comfy with Severus so easily. Harry is more persuasive... and Ron! Goodness, here he was acting a complete psycho, and next moment he's spying for the Dark lord! Dear, from where did you imagine this muse?! And Molly! Just at the last moment thinks to pick up acting psycho when her son drops it.
Schurmann chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
One chapter is about all I can take. I will not be reading any more. Poor grammar, punctuation either missing or incorrect. Overly-contrived plot. If the story is somewhat compelling, I can usually overlook those issues, but this is nothing that I haven't read before.

With regards to your other story...I can only review it once and I feel compelled to respond to your response to both me and the other reviewers who had the temerity to call your out.

Here’s a dose of reality for you…

****I have moved Just Give Me A Reason, to Ashwinder in case it is removed from this site something to do with lyrics
It’s called being in violation of international copyright infringement law. The site also has rules against it. To keep from getting sued and possibly shut. And Ashwinder probably has a rule against copyright infringement. You might want to dust off those reading comprehension skills. They seem to be a bit lacking.

***I have never seen other authors gets so much hate for their stories as I've seen today,
And you claim to have been reading fanfiction since you were eleven and have been a member of this site since 2010? LOL
And for the record, I don’t hate you; I don’t care enough about you to summon such a strong emotion. The best I can summon is mild contempt. I usually reserve that for people who go back on their word; you know the sort…the ones who say that they will abide by the site guidelines and then won’t because they think the rules shouldn’t apply to them.

***I don't write to please anyone but myself and I don't really care what any of you have to say to me if its going to be filled with negativity..
Then why post it on a public site that has set down a few, easy to follow guidelines to protect themselves from litigation? I predict that if you remove the copyrighted material, all the negativity will go away and you can continue live in your happy place.

****I'm not a negative person.
That is not the impression that I’m getting…

***And I don't appreciate being b''ched out because of something that I wrote and felt happy with,
The theft of someone’s intellectual property makes you happy?

****I have a simple solution to the melodrama.
So do I: Remove the copyrighted material before the site admins delete your story.

****Don't like it, don't read it. I don't care..
Obviously you do care; otherwise why the barely literate response?

****As for people who are commenting on my English and my grammar and punctuation, I live in Newfoundland we do things a tad differently here.
Honey, you’re in North America, not Outer Mongolia. I seriously doubt that any difference is the product of an adolescent mind.

****I'm done end of.
Good…remove the copyrighted material, which does make up over half of your story. I’ve seen worse, but not many.
pfanna chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
I don't usually like wedding/baby stories, but you kept my interest by not dwelling too much on the details (think Mr. Bennet in Pride & Prejudice: "No lace! No lace!"). I would have traded the Severus family stuff for more captivity explanations or scenes... but then that sounds wrong. "I wanted to really see the psychological and physical torture." So I take that back. I liked it as is.
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Not a bad story at all I liked it very much. I loved the ending making it a happy thing that harry finally got back with his friends. Was a bit confused about how he would get so upset over the fact she wanted to live with her family when he tried to hard to protect the little family he did have during the war...but I figure its your story so I kept reading and it turned out I was happy at the end to read you had them make up. Great story.
SereniteRose chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Wonderful story good writing thanks
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Lol very very cute. Good story.
PurpleMist42 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Love it! :)
MilkShakeAwake chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Amasha chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Absolutely loved this! I was worried there for a little while though, so glad Harry stopped being an "arse" lol
yourmom chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Absolutely horrible.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
its quite painful to read because everybody is so ooc and quite childlish.