Reviews for Harsh Reality
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Hey, so I like how you're portraying Ron as a big baby! Unfortunately, he kind of is one, even in canon. :( I highly suggest doing a bit more proofreading. You are using your for you're regularly, and your dialogue punctuation needs some work. I also feel that Molly and Arthur actually kicking Ron out of the house was a bit sudden, and smacked of overreaction, but I'll read on to see where you're going with this. :) The missing punctuation makes a lot of the sentences difficult to follow, particularly the longer ones, but the last bit intrigued me nonetheless. I like that they're looking at pictures of each other. You did a good job subtly mentioning that she's pregnant by Snape, and that the two had been having a relationship. Very well done there.
Cat130 chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Beautiful thank you so much
dmeb chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Hi. I just started reading this, but there is a problem; there are two identical chapters (1&2) and then a leap to where Severus and Hermione are living together and Ron is being tried for some unexplained crime. Is it possible to fix this?
B chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Right very confused, you said in an earlier chapter that Remus and Tonks were dead and now Tonks has shown up. Also it seemed to me that Hermione was fine with Harry visiting her in the muggle world she just wasn't going to the wizarding world, so why is she being a cow about it now? You really need to get a beta or at least remember what you've previously wrote about. So that's it for me, you've got a lot of potential but i just can't read this anymore, good luck x
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I'm confused. In chapter 3 Remus and Tonks were dead because of Ron, but you brought then in at chapter 9.
NazChick chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Love your story! i'm glad you're still writing it :)
BlueHP chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
I like it. I like what you did with the weasleys. Though i thought harry would understand. Its a sweet story.
Delilah Moon chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
oooo Good Story so far! So glad you've written more after bein on hiatus! Can't wait to hear more!
writeratheart007 chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
I hope to see you going with this one soon I have it on my favorites list now!
kimberly302 chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
great update
kimber chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
well lets hope his brother dosen't look like him love the story please update soon
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
writeratheart007 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
For someone with writers block I think you've done a darn good job. You know with Molly's sudden 180 to Ron's attitude and such after the Veritaserum ... maybe she's the one he learned the idea from? Molly always did have a bit of an wicked angry streak where her children were involved, maybe that was all that was needed for Voldemort to get through to her? Besides which who would ever think of it being her? It's an idea... I think you're doing great keeping it up.
kimber chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
i like it it is about time someone did a story about how rotten ron is i never did like him not even in the books so anytime there is ron bashing i like it update soon
misssunshine13 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
more pleasee! i love this story! :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »