Reviews for Memoirs of the Broken
silkdreamweaver chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Love. This is very well done. An excellent piece of writing. I am happy to see another fic that includes Alice's younger sister Edith. Your characterization of Edith and the tutor are so well done. Bravo.
xXSolaine-GirlXx chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
A very emotional story

It's nice to read a story in another person's P.O.V.

Update!
Nina101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really liked your first chapter :) Its refreshing to read something from a different point of view, especially when the protagonist is not -as usual- alice or one of the role holders...

I look forward to the next chapter and hope you will continue to write this story D AND: I promise that I will review each chapter if you continue writing XD (I hope that's a motivation for you .)
DazingDreamer chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh, I absolutely love this. Just wonderful. Coming from Edith's pov is definitely different, and I could feel all of her emotion. Definitely have been waiting for a good family fic. Can't wait until the next chapter!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
AWW!
ThePandaHat chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
this is really, good. I would like to see how edith survives without Alice, and learning how alice really felt when they died
Lil Hamari chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
İ truely felt the angst in Edith POV. İ actually thought that she'll find Alice but instead got her wish granted. As they say: Be carefull what you wish for. İ can't wait for the next chapter.