Reviews for Now And Forever
epicemma21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This is great...mabey you should add a plot twist or mabey a story of the pre marriage stage...but I liked the story very good
Amy chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love it! This is how Bay and Emmett better end up!
Michaela chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
very good! do more!
kelsey chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
so cute
Michaela chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I liked it. Are you going to write more?
Godess of the Sands chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awe! A wedding and perfect sex
Spook chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Really nice; love your writing style.
tara chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i want so more oh my god! i wish i could have that but no my boyfriend sucks ass!:(
Whovian-Shinzo chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
LOVE THIS FREAKING FANFIC! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! :) :) :) :) KEEP ON WRITING GIRLLLLLL
Muzic-iz-Life chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was th first fanfiction that I have read that wasn't anime. I am so glad I chose this one to read first:) Great Job! It is my fav pairing in the show:)
Self-Confessed chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This story is so cute. :) You should totally write more
SlamChowder chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I LOVE this story! I wish this would really happen on the show too, it'd be so cute!

I did notice a few spelling/grammar issues, but nothing major. Overall, it was a great story. Very short and sweet, just how I like it.
Akward Alex chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ah I did not know that this was here! Holy crap when did my FF thing shut off all ratings damn! Yet on the plus side I'm gonna have alot to read now!
Jjheart97 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
OMG, that was so good! You write them so well, I love reading your Bemmett stories! And yes, the summer finale was amazing! I screamed so badly when Emmett talked, gah, it was cute! Keep writing these kinds of one shots, well keep writing IN GENERAL, but these are super cute!