Reviews for I love you, Rosie
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was an excellent, well written piece. I like a bit of humour mixed in with romance.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Anniversary of what?
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awww! Such a cute adorable story! Amazing job!
thlove chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Okay, that was just sweet! I feel my heart melting from the joy! Thank you for writing it!
glowyrm chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
awesome funny little one-shot.
Miss Rose Weasley chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I loved this fic, and I hope you do more MexScor, but please work on Here We Go Again!
lilbunny98 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Let me start this review by saying- LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! :D I have not found many good Rose/Scorpius fics, but this was so beautifully written and overall just ah! So good! You are a brilliant writer, and i see you going places in the near future. :D Another amazing story by the infamous Lyric Medlie ;). Keep up the work and if you will excuse me i am going to reread 'First try at Parenthood' ;)

- Lilbunny98
Misses Prongs chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Awwww! This was cute! :) 3
Stina58 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Love it 3 Good job!

-Tina
ExceptionallyOrdinary chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow, Ha! First Review! Anyway, it got a little heated between the couple in the End, but nonetheless passionate and caring, I really liked how Scorpius was nervous, every guy should be! If they're not nervous about something like that, then do they really love you?

- :D
HarryPotterTwilightlover chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Lovey!

I LOVE it! It's amazing! Rosie and Scorpy are PERFECT! Thank you soooo much, my love! I love you sooooo much!