Reviews for The Sentry
Fire-NA-Seapark chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Don't stop. Great writing but not enough detail in their actual ...doing it. Lots of details when Tim is...uh...being "generous".

But i vote nyet to descriptions of actual intercourse as "then he lost his mind." Details, girl, details!

But thank you for this.
Fire-NA-Seapark chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Very good but we had to wait a little too,long for the payoff - just a little too long. Maybe five chapters sooner? And if we get the details of Tim pleasuring Eve, then we want Eve doing the same for our Tim and then we want them both together . In one night. Or a 12 hour period.

Also can fan fiction make "Tim being adorable and making love to a WOMAN" easier to find ?

Love this place though and I think it iS growing.
freshouttaideas chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
I love your bantering between Rachel and Tim. You can't work in an office and do stake-outs for four years and not have good banter.

And happy Tim is kind of nice. And he'd appreciate archery - recurve and a good grouping ;) (hee, hee)

Now - shoot out in Harlan?
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
I love these little glimpses you give us. The banter between Tim and Rachel is most welcome *Justified writers, take note.* and Art is, as usual, protective of her. After all, she's the sanity amidst the chaos of his male marshals with their personal lives interfering with their work lives.
fangirl29 chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
Yay! Deputy Tim gets the girl in the end! Well played, well don, well written. Thank you!
freshouttaideas chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
I'd say she's "the luckiest bastard in this rarified sphere."

Okay, I'm curious. Where's this going? When's he getting his?

Lovely descriptions all 'round. And seriously more information, as requested. (I get why you wanted to M rate this, but don't do it on my account.)
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
Woo HOOOOO! I knew you could do it. Well...I knew you HAD done it...um...sorry...that sounds wrong...just Woo HOOOO!
freshouttaideas chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
I like the way Tim repeats himself, "That sounds good," "That sounds good." Usually a writing faux pas it works beautifully to make him sound nervous. That's the way to break rules!

Can't wait for Friday night.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
What a nice way to wake up! Love the easy camaraderie between Tim and Rachel on the phone. I can't say it enough, I wish they'd let us see more of that on the show.

I love the slow build with Evie even more since I know what's coming. ;-)
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Yay! A new chapter. Love the descriptions of the guys. I like Evie almost as much as Katie, and that's saying a lot.
freshouttaideas chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Oh, man. I need to live in the south for a few years and get me some characters like yours.

I'm glad Eve's softened up a bit with Tim. With the friends she's got, I'd think she'd turn up her nose at WITSEC.

Great chapter with my morning coffee. :)
Amy Halliwell chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
oh my gosh! I LOVE that you had Rachel say "Do what?" Classic southern saying
fangirl29 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
I appreciate the Tim Gutterson you have created. I think that all his quirks make him fallible and flawed and PERFECT :) Eve is quite the match for him, and I love that we get to see through your eyes how he would follow through on something like this. Are you going to continue this story or are we simply to hope that all works out between Tim & Eve? Great chapter!
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
So THIS is what you've been up to. You are forgiven for the lack of reviews, my friend. A return to this universe is well worth it. Please don't make us wait months to read about Tim and his rifle. ;-) (and Evinrude and Evie)
freshouttaideas chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
So happy to see Tim and donuts back! And yes, the Lapua is a bullet, but I didn't get the impression you didn't know in the last chapter. It read fine.

Bullets really melt? We're going to have to start putting NASA tiles on them!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »