Reviews for The Numbered Days of My Life
FloodFeSTeR chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Love this story already, I really need to get back to my own story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
I'm really happy you decided to continue this story! Its really good, but for me personally this chapter was a little was hard to follow along and it felt a little forced/rushed, and it didn't flow as well as the other chapters. some of the scenes just felt out of place and unrealistic to me. But I still really lie this story and hope you continue it (:
mush mouth chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
it was good
TheHawksRock25 chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I really enjoyed this one. I love stories that show the other side of how things could have turned out. It's great to see a change in Lizard. It makes you see how he can be different.
AussieAva chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
I really like this story, Please update hun.

GingerBites chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
This was beautiful. Im so glad you updated. Keep it up. I loved Big Mama's idea. Just thinking about Violet's face when Big Mama made the suggestion makes me laugh.
NotJustOneFandome chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I wish you would update, this story is onw of my favorits and i enjoy it.
snapeissexy chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I like the story so far please please continue
VillainKindaOfGirl15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
cutterjohns chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
No, please don't delete it! :( I'm sorry I didn't say anything earlier, but I have been keeping an eye on this story and I think it has potential. Don't give up!
NekoHana96 chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Thank you! And i understand what you're saying, I thought the same at first, but what i was thinking was, she had been in hades mines for a while, so she got use to the mutated forms, so it doesn't quite freak her out. I was going for that, but i'll try harder next time if i continue :)
Brain Freak chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Aww, sorry to hear that. As for the story, it was great thatyou showed Lizard's vicious side; you don't want to make him too much of a softy like!:S

If you are continueing this, I just have one piece of advice; perhaps you could make Violet's reactions to the mutants a little more freaked out...? Just saying cuz, y'know, not everyone would have clicked automatically, you know what I mean. Just saying, it's you're story like.

If you do continue; great! If not; it would be a shame, it has potential, just, maybe, to make the reactions between the characters a little more believable... I really do hope you continue!:)
Nicole chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Aww I like that he's got a sweet side. This story is good please finish
XpixieXsticksX chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Awesome story hope it continues.
Brain Freak chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Love it. Love it. Love it. LOVE IT! ...Did I mention I loved it?XD

YAY! Lizard came in! THANK YOU! I like how you portrayed his viciousness and yet allow us to see a rather tender side to him. Like others, I would imagine, when I read the bit where he grabbed Violet's hair and dragged her to his bedroom; I thought he'd rape her :S Thanfully he didn't!:) I'd whoop his sexy arse if he did!

Thus far; I like Violet's personality, it's believable! :D

Like always, I hope you update this soon and keep up the amazing work darling!:D