Reviews for The Next Worst Thing
Ayesha Altugle chapter 20 . 2/20
That was a very expected end to the story. I had no clue it would be a bittersweet ending. I can't believe Draco died. I am still sitting here with my mouth open in shock. I was hoping it had all been a trick and he would come back! That is the hopeless romantic in me, though. This was really fun to read.
Ayesha Altugle chapter 19 . 2/20
Maybe she can end up saving some Slytherin's after all. Though I am surprised she would stay in the house where people tried to kill her. I would be a little worried that something would happen in the future and make them betray her again. I wonder what Dumbledore is smiling about.
Ayesha Altugle chapter 18 . 2/20
I am not sure Ron was showing much class by kissing her right after her boyfriend was murdered. How confusing for her and sad.
Ayesha Altugle chapter 17 . 2/20
My heart is broken. I am still shocked. But I really still enjoy reading this. It is very well written!
Ayesha Altugle chapter 16 . 2/20
I have no words. I am shocked.
Ayesha Altugle chapter 15 . 2/20
I am really glad when push came to shove, Harry and Ron had her back. I wonder what is going to happen to Draco, Scarlett and Amber. If it were me, I would die instead of killing someone I was in love with.
Ayesha Altugle chapter 14 . 2/20
So sad. I really thought they liked her. Draco needs to be a man and stand up for love!
Ayesha Altugle chapter 13 . 2/20
I have a real bad feeling about this. I feel so sorry about Scarlett and what she went through with her brother.
Ayesha Altugle chapter 12 . 2/20
Oh man, I'm worried because Draco blew her off. It makes since that Amber likes him, though.
Ayesha Altugle chapter 11 . 2/20
Thank goodness it now makes sense why two adults were trying to play matchmaker to two student teenagers. Still odd, but now it makes sense. Poor Draco. I hope he stands up for himself!
Ayesha Altugle chapter 10 . 2/20
Uh oh! Something bad is going to happen. I hope Draco will be okay.
Ayesha Altugle chapter 9 . 2/20
So creepy that Singlia and Dumbledore are playing matchmaker. The Harry/Ron reaction is expected, but I hope they open up, because I'd hate to see the Golden Trio broken up for good.
Ayesha Altugle chapter 8 . 2/20
That chapter made me have a girlish giggle. I like the way you write Draco. That is how I would write him. I mean, where on the outside, he seems like the typical Death Eater wannabe, but I have always believed there is more to him. I never thought he was evil, but was being influenced by family and also scared. Also, I think he is jealous of Harry and what he has ever since Harry rejected his friendship.
Ayesha Altugle chapter 7 . 2/20
That chapter was great. I was laughing and smiling. I noticed you had a lot of characters with the last name Gold. I think Scarlett and Amber know they like each other.
Ayesha Altugle chapter 6 . 2/20
Well that escalated quickly. I find it very odd that a teacher, a grown person would be so interested in two teenagers relationship, students no less. It is a bit creepy, though she might be right about them having deeper feelings for each other.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »