Reviews for fly like paper, get high like planes
Sempiternus chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Nice story. I liked how the parenthesis statements would always heart-breakingly contradict or add a touch of realistic sentimentalism to the paragraph before it. A really good effect on an already well-written and intriguing one-shot :)
KaylaNicole23 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Loved this! I loved owen & anya since he first started hitting on her too ;) and i want to see tons more of owen & bianca and their stories, considering they're my favorite characters ever on degrassi. :)
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hi!

good story!

I agree that degrassi writers don't write very good. cuz that's exactly what happened! peter had a drug problem, but then the next episode-poof! its gone!

I wish Anya hadn't done cocaine! I liked her a lot, but seeing her like this makes me sad! :(

I like the part where Owen tried to help her!

And the couch scene too!

I hope Owen gets back together with Anya! and that Anya gets her life back!

Thanks for making this!

Anitoon3
singyourmelody chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow. Just perfect. You are so completely in character here, it's just. . . great. Truly wonderful to read a character study that makes me feel for all of the characters involved. I look forward to reading more from you!
Insideavoice chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I really really love how this was written. Just little glimpses through Anya's eyes, but still you manage to convey so much.

Honestly, I felt that they kind of rushed the plot a bit on the show...[like, oh I only applied to one college, oh they didn't accept me, oh I'm turning 18, oh Dr Chris doesn't like me like that, oh lets take drugs, that kind of thing]...But you definitely made me see how likely a situation it actually was. It's awful and tragic how this could be anyone's reality...such a downward spiral could happen to anyone, even one so seemingly level headed as Anya.
CrystalIceLover chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
WOW. I'm having difficulty coming up with words to describe this beautiful fanfic. It's amazing, and I love how you got into Anya's head. Simply flawless.
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I agree that Owen and Bianca need more back story. The Degrassi writers keep being like "but you don't KNOW them, so don't judge," but then they don't actually give us the other side. I like the idea that Fitz was actually standing up for Bianca because all he really saw was that Adam hurt her or caused her to be self-destructive, and that it wasn't explicitly about transphobia. That's an interesting twist.