Reviews for Kaleidoscope Heart
sandy93 chapter 1 . 7/31
I'm so sorry about ur Dad
The Anonymous J chapter 11 . 7/24
I love the story so far, but did I miss something? Is Grace not the same age as Elena? They met in the sandbox, and that would tell me they were the same age. And the fact that her mother still dictated her life (being shirtless in the kitchen and almost kissing Adam, being in Georgia without permission - these tell me she's still a minor). Unless she advanced quicker than others. And then is she still in college, taking courses, or is she graduated from college at 17 or however old she is? LOL! I think I accidentally skipped over a paragraph. If I did, I apologize. Like I said, I do like the story. A lot. I'm just confused, right now... LOL
VampireGirl1797 chapter 37 . 7/19
I'm so sorry about your dad, I can't even imagine what you're going through right now. Don't worry about the story, your readers will be here waiting whenever you find the inspiration to right. Just focus on yourself and your needs right now.
Xoxo
NicoleR85 chapter 37 . 7/13
I am so sorry for your lost. Take all the time that you need. You and your family will be in my prayers.
klandgraf2007 chapter 37 . 7/13
Take as much time as you need. I’m sorry for your loss. It takes time but you can do it. Baby steps is what my mom told me when we lost my grandpa. Sending you positive vibes and love
WickedlyMinx chapter 37 . 7/13
I'm throwing you all my love, and support through this tough time as I know what it's like to go through something hard with my mother. but I know you will come through, and when you're ready to come back we are here!
dhariti chapter 36 . 6/11
Update plz
trinity16 chapter 36 . 11/7/2017
WOW! I have a high esteemed affection for this story! Lots of positive feels here. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks.
MarshWolffe chapter 36 . 9/28/2017
This is an amazing story! I hope you find your way back to it i hung on every word. I know what its like to lose your inspiration for a story. I have a couple Im working on myself and am having that problem. Anyway...great job hope you update.
Guest2 chapter 4 . 2/17/2017
Grace is such a whiny annoying little bitch
Azera-v chapter 16 . 1/9/2017
Loved the caring Isabel.
belladu57 chapter 36 . 10/10/2016
Very good
RandomUser9991 chapter 10 . 3/28/2016
The writing is alright, but the plot is nothing new. Sure, Grace is (or will become because I had just finished chapter 10) a guardian, but her dialogue with Damon and others is the same one Elena had. You had basically replaced Elena with her. It feels like I'm reliving season 1 all over again.
NotInTheRealWorld chapter 36 . 3/24/2016
I'm a new face to this website and this story! Amazing ! I wish I could have found out about this sooner! When is the next update?
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I hope you udate this soon, this story is so good