Reviews for Float
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
PLEASE make a sequel!
autumnphoenix888 chapter 41 . 7/23/2020
Oh. Dear. Lord. This was BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. I've stuck with this series since the beginning of Sidestep and every sentence had me hooked. This was honestly the most wonderful Warriors fic out there, without a doubt. The character development was just stunning, and I'd be lying if I said Lightfoot and all the other main character's deaths didn't break me on the inside a little. (Especially Lightfoot; I never thought I'd get so attached to a psychopath, but god that loss hurt so much).

This series was such an emotional rollercoaster, but totally worth it. Thank you SO much for putting so much love and effort into these gorgeous stories.
Smallmistle3556 chapter 41 . 7/3/2020
I don't know what it is about it but I'm a kpop fan and was listening to " Fancy" by TWICE ( you should check it out) and now I feel like this song is connected to the story or something. And also I think of Sidestep and Float everytime somebody mentions that song.
Smallmistle3556 chapter 41 . 6/19/2020
This is the best two novels I've ever read, fanfic or an actual book. Also did anybody notice that Sidestep and Float bpth end at the same word, "Yes". In Sidestep it's to promise Declan to stay with him forever.
Swithord chapter 41 . 1/10/2020
I must admit, this is truly a great story to binge read. The story is touching, captivating and exciting, and the last two chapters was a total emotional rollercoaster. Shadow’s done a really good job here.
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 3 . 2/15/2019
I bet Declan killed them :3
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
I think Lightfoot did ze murdering
Niqhtshadow chapter 41 . 6/29/2018
Wow, what a breathtaking ending! This book was very well crafter, i loved getting to read your work!
Headtstag le dog chapter 41 . 4/12/2018
Praise for sidestep and float lol I feel official saying that but you’ve been inactive for almost a year now in swoon reads and obviously you finished with ffnet and may never read this but I would like to know if you ever got anything published or looked into I am a big fan of your writing and every time I reread your beautiful written stories I tear up for real and I wish to you a happy writing career wherever you are now. ~Amor Heaftstag
Duskpool chapter 41 . 4/2/2018
.god. I LOVED THIS STORY! everything about it was amazing. I've never felt so connected to characters in a book before. ever. Twist, Declan, Hazle.. .god. I love them so much. This story (and your prequel) are two of the best stories I have ever read. You inspired me to write my own book... it's not very good, but still. I wouldn't have found the potential anywhere else. You made me who I am with my writing. You taught showed me how a story can become whole with deaths. In any one of the books that I wrote, I have never killed off any cat. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Now, seeing what it can do for a story, I feel a little better doing it. I still don't like doing it, but I do. Well, I just wanted to tell you how much I loved your story, but really, I can't even put it into words. Nobody has enough words for this. It's just...amazing. Even amazing, fantastic, fabulous don't even cover it. I loved this story, and will never forget it Never. Also, you have inspired me so much. To the tiniest details, to just the AN. I love it all. I love how you answer your readers, how you talk to them, and I can tell that you're a great person. Great writer. Well, this has gone on too long. So, thank you soooooooo much. You cant even believe how much you shaped me into the writer I am right now. okay, really, I need to stop, so thank you for writing these amazing books, and everything else. (p.s., hope you found a job as a writer, cuz you would totally DOMINATE!)
Wingfur chapter 41 . 2/25/2018
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
the heart i don't have is very sad...
Cober1 chapter 41 . 2/22/2018
Absolutely phenomenal.
Wingfur chapter 30 . 2/22/2018
My rat died... her name was Mrs. Nibbles.
Rose chapter 40 . 1/20/2018
You are an amazing author. I am sitting in my bed, crying right now. You write so alive and i cant stop crying. I know that youll be big. Just wait and see.
Cober1 chapter 35 . 10/17/2017