Reviews for Worlds Apart
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Very nice.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
YAAAAAAAAYYYYY! This was so cute and sweet! I'm glad you're back! Wow, you even used my prompt! Yaaaaayyy!
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
This is good.
Squishysib chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I love the concept of this story, and I most definitely cannot wait to read more! :)

Prompts; Nothing to lose. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
naraku-doll chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Oh, and i forgot to say, those prompts don't particularly go together. You don't have to stick them all in one same chapter, that would probably be complicated _

Sorry for double reviewing x(
naraku-doll chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I'm really liking this story so far, you have a nice writing style. It's so hard to find good fanfics, i'm glad you're writing this!

Regarding this chapter though, i don't see what it has to do with the prompt xD

Here are a couple more prompts if you'd like them: eden, lost to the ages, prank.
Leahisasuperhero chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
OOOHHHHH soooo good x3 please keep updating! i kinda wanna see Chihiro in trouble and Haku flipping out but unable to help but you do what you want xD
Unknown Fool chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Lovely story! You really have a grasp on the characters, and I love how you're developing both the parents, and the story. Keep up the excellent writing, and I hope there's more from you yet to come! :D
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Wow...AWESOME! It's so..different. XD To be simplistic I love it so far, I guess Yuuko has a kind of 'sixth sense' aboutt this weirdness
COCAINE BLUES chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I love this! I like your writing style, and even though I'm only

on the first chapter, it's safe to say that I'm loving this. I can't think of any prompts at the moment, but if I come up with one, I'll be sure to message you :)
ulquihime7980 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
im enjoying this. there is nothing to prompt about except keep writing to your hearts content. i wonder what rin is doing ot haku's food rations
Fedski chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
YAY! Thanks for using my weird-if-not-irrelevant prompt! and you did well to incorporate it into the fic!

KUDOS!

well i don't think i'll leave a prompt this time, i'll let someone else have that, but for the next chapter i will! :D

Congrats on the fic so far! Can't wait for more!
UniquePancakes chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Very nice; update soon. )
Fedski chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
a prompt eh? how about 'the game to win all' - i have no idea where that came from but, hey, could help... ,

In any case, this is a brilliant beginning chapter and i can't wait to read more! :D
wolfie957 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I like your writing style. Also, I enjoy the fact that you don't make the them go 6-8 or more years without ANY CONTACT WHATSOEVER! o

Please continue on! .