Reviews for Fall Out
Juniper chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
A *cockney* accent? Keller is American. It's a working-class accent, but "cockney" does not apply.

Also, the author's notes are very distracting. Having to explain the characters' thought processes and motivations is always awkward. You should find ways to show these things, in the story itself.

Overall, it's a nice story and I like the way you left the ending open. I don't think I'd bother with specific criticisms if the piece didn't have so much potential. I do like your OC's, Brooke especially.
Viskey chapter 18 . 9/12/2011
Wow. This is a story that actually could be an episode in the series. You really shouldn't have explained the character's actions so much ;), but I did like your explanations of the Shakespear-references. Cause honestly, they would have gone right over my head.

Thanks for a great read.
cmtaylor531 chapter 18 . 9/11/2011
I definitely enjoyed this story. Excellent job.
Fab 50's chapter 18 . 9/11/2011
I loved this story from beginning to end. So believable and in character for everyone. Hope Neal and Sarah do get back together in the series.
pechika chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
Beautiful ending to a fantastic story.
shrutip chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
:D nice! good ending. looking forward to your next story
WynonaRose chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
I haven't seen any but the first season. But with all the Neal-whump that goes on and the millions of times the fans have put him in hospitals I'm surprised to learn that he's never been in a hospital in the show.

I still love the stories though...especially this one. Thank you for writing! Keep it up. You have lots of talent!
AliWC chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
Very nicely done.
Duffy1 chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
I think the ending was just right. They can go on and eventually things will improve. Good story.
JeanneZ84 chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
Loved this.

There was alot of meaning in this story.

I loved all of it.

I was so happy when Peter got Elizabeth back,and I just loved this final chapter.

JeanneZ84
penguincrazy chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
Great ending, loved it!
Ultracape chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
This is a realy good story. It was action packed and fast moving while dealing with the emotional fall out of everything.

But, as I said before, don't apologize, don't explain yourself. The only time author's notes should be used is to explain something in the story that might not ordinarly be known.

For example, if they were investigating a scam concerning lawsuits on hydrofracking polution. Not many people have any idea what that's about. So you'd explain it.

You might explain where you got the inspiration for your story. You might even answer a reviewer's question to clear up a point.

Anyway, loved the story and looking forward to more.
s chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
I recently got hooked onto White collar and have been reading some of the fics out here. I must say this has truly been the best post countdown episodes!

Great story and lovely ending! Loved it all the way!
pechika chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
Loving your story. Cant wait to read about Peter and Neal finally meeting.
JeanneZ84 chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
Brooke really gave Neal good advice.

JeanneZ84