Reviews for Fall Out
ilee1990 chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
Neal has no fear of hospitals that we know of from canon. This must be one of those strange fanfic creations.

I like the story but personally could have done without a whole chapter for Brooke. I'm not interested in her. Just the main characters. I'm glad she's gone now :-)
penguincrazy chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
Great chapter, glad to see Brooke is okay and loved her talk with Neal. Hopefully we will get to see Peter and Neal interacting soon and more El and Peter too.
Duffy1 chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
I think ultracape is right, I don't remember anything about Neal hating hospitals. Mozzie does, but only as far as being put into the system according to episode Withdrawal, S2.5. Mozzie was in a clinic with Neal in Vital Signs and worried about catching things there. Neal wouldn't have that problem since he's already in the system as far as we know. This is getting to be a very interesting story, hope it's almost finished so we can see if Neal is forgiven by Peter.
Ultracape chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
Neal's dislike of hospitals is pure fanon as the possibility of him even going to a hospital for himself never happened on the show. I don't beleive that Neal hates hospitals anymore than anyone else does (as far as having to be in one)since he was obviously a frequent visitor during Mozzie's stay.

However, as doctors and hospitals mean questions, very personal questions and Neal does not want to answer questions about himself I would think that it's not so much a fear as a need to avoid at all costs.
shrutip chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
waiting for the next chapter! this is one of the best post-countdown fics till date!
JeanneZ84 chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
That is sure wonderful everybody is safe.

JeanneZ84
penguincrazy chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Great chapter, glad to know everyone is pretty much okay, can't wait to read more.
pechika chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Loved your story. Really enjoyed reading it. Glad everyone is OK. Wonder what will happen to Neal next.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Peter's emotional state is very believable. Lots of emotion in this chapter. It's perfect.
WynonaRose chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Wonderful story. I hope Neal finally gets a chance to make Peter understand the he did NOT take the treasure! Darn that Mozzie for all this trouble!
lizard1969 chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Well I have been enjoying your story and have been too lazy to review. But I must say I really like the emotional dynamics going on between the characters. You've written Peter really well.

Can't wait for more :)
Ultracape chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Love this story. It's action packed and I think you've got your characters nailed.

If you don't mind, I do have one criticisum, as Neal said to Peter, "as a rule, you shouldn't have to explain your jokes."

Same goes for writing. I apreciate that fanfiction writers want the advice and direction of those reading but you shouldn't have to explain what you're doing or asking permission to do it, or give a heads up on what's coming.

You are that good.
Harm Marie chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
Loved this.
WynonaRose chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
So glad Rice got there. But just a little too late. I was wondering a out the skipped scene as well. Glad you intend to address it. Keep going my friend!
JeanneZ84 chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
Oh I hope even though Neal got shot he will be alright.

JeanneZ84