Reviews for Fall Out
JeanneZ84 chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
It all is looking much more posative now.

JeanneZ84 chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
I cant believe all that is happening here.

WynonaRose chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
I, for one, am glad everyone is back together. Wish Neal would have Peter backing him up though.
penguincrazy chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Great chapter and glad everyone is back together, hopefully that happens on the show also.
CBloom2 chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Great chapter! Really racking the tension. I have to be honest and say that I haven't watched much of the new series because I was disappointed that the relationship between Neal and Peter had changed - they always seem to mess with good relationships! But your story sees them getting back on track! I hope the show follows a similar path!

Good job x
shrutip chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
This could totally be episode 3.11 - good to read! waiting for the next installment!
govgal chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
nice chapter! I'm glad Peter decided to visit Neal! I hope Neal can stall Keller lOng enough!
penguincrazy chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter, hopefully Peter and Neal will be working together again soon and that will get Keller and find El and Brooke.
WynonaRose chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
Great job guys. Now go get El and Brooke!

What is happening with Neal? Back at June's? I don't know about that.

Update already!
govgal chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
I really hope Elizabeth can get through!
WynonaRose chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
As if you didn't already have enough tension in this story you had to throw in a dying battery as well. Ahhhggg!
JeanneZ84 chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
The suspense is just killing me.

WynonaRose chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
I think you nailed the confrontation pretty dog gone well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JeanneZ84 chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
Neal is doing his best to right the wrong.

penguincrazy chapter 9 . 8/31/2011