Reviews for Fall Out
Miss MaryAnn chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
I hate Keller so much. This is a really good story. I am in tenterhooks.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
What a great chapter. I could feel Neal's anguish and pain. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Harm Marie chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Liked this.
JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Neal will truly do anything for his friends and family and Elizabeth is defianately both that's for sure.

citiesofsouls chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Great chapter!
penguincrazy chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Great chapter, glad Sara is there to help him but hopefully Peter will help him soon too.
govgal chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
very nice! I love it that Sara is backing Neal and that Mozzie left the Degas.
canadianscanget chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
OH she's picking up speed. I like where your going with this one and Peter? On the way?
WynonaRose chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Sounds like a plan. Go for it Neal!
Duffy1 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
OK, I was wondering if anyone would catch that the Degas was left behind. Good story. Good for you too for spelling Degas correctly, so many people leave the S off.
WynonaRose chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Man. This chapter made more questions than it answered. Can't wait for more. It can only go bad without Neal and Peter so Peter better go spring Neal right now.
JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
I thought it was wrong taking Neal out of this,but its VERY wrong to take Peter out of it.

I do understand they are too close to this,but stil.

JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
I thought this was a great chapter,because now its all coming together to find the two women,or at least I hope they are found safe.

I wish they would have been different with Neal though.

morgo7kc chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
The ditch! I bet Keller's taking about the ditch from Bottlenecked. It's either that or Monaco, so...or maybe the Palace? But I'm sure you're going to tell us soon anyway (right?) Brooke seems okay to me; I think she wants to escape, but she has the experience and is being realistic. I love this story! Very exciting, and while I feel Keller kind of has been dragging his feet a bit time-wise, he probably would have a good reason for it. More!
penguincrazy chapter 7 . 8/29/2011