Reviews for Hydrophilia
Sohotthateveryonedied chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Wow. Just... Wow. I am speechless at how incredible this story was. This is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read. Your take on the characters was perfect to the letter, and I feel like you really understood the way Dick Grayson perceives everything. All of his little observations and the details were so spot on, I was so enthralled the entire time. And you conveyed his dependence on touch and feeling super well too.

And the exquisite way you described Dick and Tim's relationship was perfect. It's so rare to find fics that don't turn a beautiful brotherly relationship into something dirty or romantic, but you found a way to show us a Tim and Dick interaction that was purely brotherly fluff. I love love love the brotherly relationship between them, and you really did an excellent job at showing just how much they care about each other.

Also, when you wrote about Tim's anxiety in the beginning it was so detailed, I could actually feel his panic as though I were experiencing it myself. Also the focus on water and the subtle ways he acted were excellent and totally reflected his character.

There is no way I could describe your story as anything other than art, which is what it is. It was truly a beautiful story, and I doubt I'll ever find another one that I will enjoy as much as I did this one. THANKS BILLIONS FOR WRITING IT, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Wow. This was so beautiful. I always love good Bat Bros-stories, but there was something special about this one. Not many people manage to write physical affection like this without making it romantical or even smutty, but I believe that the brotherly bond between Dick and Tim would take this exact form. Very well written, good job. *tips hat*
ijcnqf chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
I was still faairly confused. What was his phobia? Lotta plot holes?...
ttbio chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
wonderful. You capture emotions so well! I especially loved the use of the microwave timer; we've all been there, impatient and hungry.
kitty chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
I don't like the last part
Poopfeast42 chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
"Titans Together" sounds like a hilarious punchline to a lighthearted lemon. Thanks for putting that on my head :P
Applesandaces chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Ahhhh this was great. Everything dick and tim should be. Perfectly in character
QueenNay chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
LVED It amazing. Scale 1-10 !
Luzith chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Not so sure about all the sexual undertones, but otherwise I loved it. You did a great job with the characterization. And I love the description of the dream sequence. You captured that otherness that dreams have, in how things just are even when they don't make sense, very well
katsai25 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
This was so sweet, yet, at the same time quite sad. I love reading about the Bat Brothers; especially when it includes Dick Grayson. Thanks for writing!
rosemarygreeneyes chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I'm like, sobbing right now. This was really touching and such a great portrayal of Dick and Tim's relationship. Because Dick loves everyone and is so touchy-feely, it's really interesting to think of his reaction to such detached, devotional love. I really liked your fic, and I really am tearing up. Great job!

-Rosemary
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Omg, this is on fanfiction too! :D YESH! Now I can favorite it because I already have an account here, unlike with archive our own (or whatever that site is called).
This story is so amazing, gurly. Best DickTim I've read. BEST.
And I'm mad you have damn near 100 favs, but not reviews ;_; It's so amazing, those numbers deserve to be switched. But maybe you're the type that doesn't mind. Ah well.
Just want you to know that I love this and you for writing it!
97kingdomwolf chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
i love bro love
advesperate chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
oOOOhhh my god this was so adorable im so glad i read this god bless
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Long or short I think it's excellent. It's so hard to find a good Brotherly Love/comfort fic. Thank you.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »