Reviews for Hydrophilia
Poopfeast42 chapter 3 . 3/23
"Titans Together" sounds like a hilarious punchline to a lighthearted lemon. Thanks for putting that on my head :P
Applesandaces chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Ahhhh this was great. Everything dick and tim should be. Perfectly in character
QueenNay chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
LVED It amazing. Scale 1-10 !
Luzith chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Not so sure about all the sexual undertones, but otherwise I loved it. You did a great job with the characterization. And I love the description of the dream sequence. You captured that otherness that dreams have, in how things just are even when they don't make sense, very well
katsai25 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
This was so sweet, yet, at the same time quite sad. I love reading about the Bat Brothers; especially when it includes Dick Grayson. Thanks for writing!
rosemarygreeneyes chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I'm like, sobbing right now. This was really touching and such a great portrayal of Dick and Tim's relationship. Because Dick loves everyone and is so touchy-feely, it's really interesting to think of his reaction to such detached, devotional love. I really liked your fic, and I really am tearing up. Great job!

-Rosemary
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Omg, this is on fanfiction too! :D YESH! Now I can favorite it because I already have an account here, unlike with archive our own (or whatever that site is called).
This story is so amazing, gurly. Best DickTim I've read. BEST.
And I'm mad you have damn near 100 favs, but not reviews ;_; It's so amazing, those numbers deserve to be switched. But maybe you're the type that doesn't mind. Ah well.
Just want you to know that I love this and you for writing it!
97kingdomwolf chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
i love bro love
advesperate chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
oOOOhhh my god this was so adorable im so glad i read this god bless
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Long or short I think it's excellent. It's so hard to find a good Brotherly Love/comfort fic. Thank you.
LunaTehNox chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Have I mentioned how much I love this?
LunaTehNox chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ugh. Dick calls Tim "little brother." "Little wing" is Jason. But besides that, this fic is really, really good.
TeaMistress chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
This fic is perfect. You've captured Dick and Tim's relationship and then added just a little extra to make it your own. Wonderful and an utter joy to read. It shocks me that it hasn't gotten more reviews!
Metronomeblue chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
This was beautiful and sort of bittersweet and just- gah, can you please please stop being so amazing? You're quickly making me feel insignificant. That is my only complaint. that, and that I still want more. It is perfect, but I'd like more. Is that strange, to find something perfect and yet want to change it?
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Good interesting piece and very touchy and affectionte...though for a little while there i thought you were aiming for a different innuendo...were u? i'm not sure...though Tim/Dick is little too weird in that regard i think...if you were i would say it worked here but if not then i'm also glad.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »