Reviews for Hydrophilia
ijcnqf chapter 3 . 8/29
I was still faairly confused. What was his phobia? Lotta plot holes?...
ttbio chapter 3 . 1/26
wonderful. You capture emotions so well! I especially loved the use of the microwave timer; we've all been there, impatient and hungry.
kitty chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
I don't like the last part
Poopfeast42 chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
"Titans Together" sounds like a hilarious punchline to a lighthearted lemon. Thanks for putting that on my head :P
Applesandaces chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Ahhhh this was great. Everything dick and tim should be. Perfectly in character
QueenNay chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
LVED It amazing. Scale 1-10 !
Luzith chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Not so sure about all the sexual undertones, but otherwise I loved it. You did a great job with the characterization. And I love the description of the dream sequence. You captured that otherness that dreams have, in how things just are even when they don't make sense, very well
katsai25 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
This was so sweet, yet, at the same time quite sad. I love reading about the Bat Brothers; especially when it includes Dick Grayson. Thanks for writing!
rosemarygreeneyes chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I'm like, sobbing right now. This was really touching and such a great portrayal of Dick and Tim's relationship. Because Dick loves everyone and is so touchy-feely, it's really interesting to think of his reaction to such detached, devotional love. I really liked your fic, and I really am tearing up. Great job!

Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Omg, this is on fanfiction too! :D YESH! Now I can favorite it because I already have an account here, unlike with archive our own (or whatever that site is called).
This story is so amazing, gurly. Best DickTim I've read. BEST.
And I'm mad you have damn near 100 favs, but not reviews ;_; It's so amazing, those numbers deserve to be switched. But maybe you're the type that doesn't mind. Ah well.
Just want you to know that I love this and you for writing it!
97kingdomwolf chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
i love bro love
advesperate chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
oOOOhhh my god this was so adorable im so glad i read this god bless
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Long or short I think it's excellent. It's so hard to find a good Brotherly Love/comfort fic. Thank you.
LunaTehNox chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Have I mentioned how much I love this?
LunaTehNox chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ugh. Dick calls Tim "little brother." "Little wing" is Jason. But besides that, this fic is really, really good.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »