Reviews for Simple Trip to the Store
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Yay! RinxLen fluff!
Potion Jars chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I love, love, LOVED this. uber cute and made my night ;3 and your time markers are so cute! (~ ' w ')~
UnlockmyHeartforLife chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
KYUUUUU! *glomp*
KYUUxKYUU chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I laughed at "There were sparks between the two males and not the good kind" part. XD

It was really cute, and I loved the location you picked. Grocery stores are always where funny things shoul happen. X3 But maybe overused...? I personally think not. However, the general plot (Len being defensive over his lil' "damsel in distress") has been done many times before. Yet, I still love it. So why am I commenting poorly on the things I love? Becuase I'm concerned for other readers who don't like overuse of a plot or location... Just trying to give constructive criticism (for once).

Anyway, I think this story was okay overall, very fluffy, cute innocent feel to it. So thank you for writing more for Rin and Len (my goals involve adding to the RinxLen twincest list, and you're helping. ) and I hope you get more great reviews and keep writing~!

Hasta la Pasta~!

P.S (as lame as it is): Great for only your second RinxLen story... if I read that A/N correctly.
kagaminevii chapter 1 . 8/10/2011