Reviews for On Fire
abbieforth chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
And Prim? Prim died too? REALLY, Collins? Why not... Enobaria? I really don't like her...

abbieforth chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
*blubbering* I c-can't believe Finnick d-died... I still can't! I loved him! He was so... so... AWESOME!

And sexy. ;)

Random change of mood... :P

abbieforth chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
I never liked Gale, but I know I hate him just a little less...

I never thought a story would change my opinion of a character, but it did! Congrats!

abbieforth chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I always thought Haymitch was kind of a jerk, but now... I think I kind of feel sorry for him. :'(

abbieforth chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
D': This is so sad! But I still love it!

Random question - is Cinna pronounced "sin-uh" or "seen-uh"? Or do you know?

abbieforth chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
:'( Poor Beetee. *cries uncontrollably*

I love this!

abbieforth chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh. My. God.

THAT WAS BRILLIANT.

Because the whole Hunger Games is in Katniss's POV, I generally don't like anything about Katniss, but HOLY CRAP that was amazing!

silverdoe91 chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Wow. This chapter was very very powerful. So many great lines here. It really sums up how much Ms. Everdeen has suffered at the hands of the Capitol, even though the books tend to ignore her. She really has a lot to say, and i'm glad you highlighted that.
silverdoe91 chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
i loved seeing things from Prim's POV. The last two lines were really powerful!
silverdoe91 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is a really beautiful summary of the books. I love the arrangement. :)
Mrs. Muddlewait chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Oh, my God how wonderful. Especially the final one - "abundant."

Amazing.
JayRain chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
A lovely conclusion to a fascinating experiment. You capture Katniss's children so well, and yet still manage to capture Katniss and Peeta through the side comments and occasional allusions. Really well-done.
Ellenka chapter 20 . 10/6/2011
Same for me. This challenge made me look deeper and rethink a lot about the whole series, even though I was just reading it.

This last one was incredible - fleshing out characters we know absolutely nothing about is miracle work, but I found your version perfectly plausible.

fave line:

"She's got her skill," she hears Daddy say quietly.

And she hears Mother crying" - almost made me cry too. Perfect detail.

lol at Uncle Haymitch, that always cracks me up :) he must be a "wonderful" influence ;)

So, to wrap it up, this whole series was an amazing and deep and most worthwhile reading experience. Not to mention enjoyable.

JayRain chapter 19 . 10/2/2011
I love what you did with the camera crew, where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. They all have a part to play, and play it well.

And I really like that line of dialogue you had for Greasy Sae. It's true for just about everything. If you want it to end, you have to endure it. It's not always easy, but it makes the end that much more relieving and rewarding.

The only end I'm not looking forward to, because I really enjoyed enduring the process, is week 20 :(
Ellenka chapter 19 . 10/2/2011
Yeah, Greasy Sae is one of them overlooked favorites :)

I think you really managed to do her justice here. And I loved the keywords, as always.

I cant help but mention that I appreciated the note of G/K friendliness in the first part very, very much ;)

fave lines were hard to pick, because everything was so perfectly fitting, but I think Ill go with these:

"...Haymitch has been waiting for the whole thing to be over for twenty-five years, and she's been waiting for even longer than that" - just perfect insight. One more thing Katniss never noticed.

"She couldn't have imagined coming back to the wreckage of District 12 and feeding Katniss Everdeen eggs and toast like nothing at all has changed." - ouch. This killed me. Too darn realistic, but oh-so-necessary.