Reviews for Love under the Moonlight
DarkSiren49 chapter 1 . 3/8
As you have been told, this site does not allow MA content.

The M rating is " Not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16 with non-explicit suggestive adult themes, references to some violence, or coarse language.

Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA."

As suggested to you already, you can tone down your work and keep the uncensored version on another site that allows MA content such as Ao3, DeviantArt, Wattpad, Quotev or AdultFanfiction. Despite belief, you can still have your "lemon" as long as it is either implied or a short non-descriptive moment between the two characters. However, any details of penetration or pleasuring of certain body parts is considered Fiction MA and thus not allowed.

Or you can ignore and opt to risk it with the admins. But I remind you now that not only is your story at risk of being deleted, your account could be suspended, or deleted, for violating any of their rules as well.

DarkSiren49
-Critics United
jasongd chapter 1 . 3/5
And another very good Bwen congratulation

And ZadArchie fuck you

Bwen Forever
ZadArchie chapter 1 . 2/28
Just to make you aware, this story contains sexually explicit material, meaning it really should be rated MA. MA-rated content has not been permitted on this site since 2012, and therefore this story violates the Terms of Service we all agreed to when we first signed up. Not saying you can't write it, but saying that this is just not the place for it. There are plenty of other sites that would gladly take it, including but not limited to AdultFanFiction, DeviantArt, and AO3. You could also write a watered-down version that does not involve explicit scenes to keep this kosher with the site rules. Take all these suggestions into consideration as they will help you avoid ToS issues in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about; making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
M.malhotra chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
LOVE IT AND WANT MORE
Guest15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Guest 6th Aug 2013
THANK YOU FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT AND HOW WRONGGGG GWEVIN IS MEAN
excuse me HE TRYED TO KILL YOUR COUSIN AND YOU!
and the were just like
F*** it pair them up anyways
its acually sick
sicker than incest
but thats not the point
Gwevin shouldnt exist i wish kevin never exists its so annying and it acually pisses me off when people are like whats wrong with you Gwevins the pair im like NOT ITS NOT SHUT THE HELL UP, ARGG NO BUT ARG THAT PAIR UP JUST PISSES ME OFF BIG TIME X:(
bwenloveds2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
oh hot and romantic,sequel please
bwen ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
to those who wanted a cameo dont keep waiting go get some help cause kevin is evil i dont know what they were thinking when they decided to create gwevin KEVIN TRIED TO KILL THEM anyways great storie you should really keep writing
X Sophie Hermione Pond X chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Cool story it was awesome :)
Allon Marton chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awesome.
st.anger2 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is a good sequel kyuubi
Ultimate10 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I can say only one thing...WOW! This was a nice lemon scene, i could really feel their needs for each other. Now this was a M fic unlike the two before this one. Great job
Lullasong chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
"I love you Gwen." "I love you to Ben!" - Yep, there's lots of love going on in this story hahahaha. XD Not what I expected the sequel to Sparring Sessions to be but it was good. Now I know why you had an M rating on the others. ;)