Reviews for I Can Show You
Carol ita chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I loved it ! You should make a two-shot .I want to know what happens after this
Mariatani chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Please cotinue this story is really interesting
Yaoi lover chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Uwah... So cute! XD
All-Mighty-Koron-Chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I loved this story! You really should make a sequel. I'd like to know what would happen next XD
JacobPH chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
PLEASE MAKE THIS A TWO-SHOT! Thanks :)
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
OMFG, Keiichi in a nurses uniform?

Please write the sequel 0/o
Victims-Pet chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Love love loved it! It was amazing! Thank you for writing this!
a95 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
There definitly needs to be more of this pairing floating around on the internet :3 I cant find enough! Loved this fic, the writing was great!
IggyBane chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh my cow! Please make more keiichixsatoshi fics! XD im crazy about them!
Karma Lover chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
'Blush' First fanfiction like "this" i've read and it was pretty steamy and funny XD I don't support this couple but it was good XD
RedPineapple27 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
One of the best fics I've read recently ;)
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I don't think I've laughed this hard in a while. xDD I'm to lazy to watch Higurashi so I wasn't expecting Keiichi to be on the bottom. My eyes got really, really wide when I saw that. o_o And yes. You are a perv.

I thought I was bad. At least I don't write smut and review on their own stories like some people do. (Yes. I still am teasing you for that. w Your face was hilarious when you saw that. xDDDD I'm tempted to hack your account and leave a review on your own story just for the heck of it.) D: and damn you. Why do you have to be such a good writer? A You make me not want to write anymore because you writing is just so hard to compare mine to yours.