Reviews for When Reality Hits
Einzelfall chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
hey
i really love your story *-*
its one if my favorite storys :D
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
woah
for your first fanfiction ever is this really really good *-*
trypophobica chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
assertive james is assertive.
DBZ AWESUM chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
I know I'm really really late, but I just had to review. I totally loved this story! I'm so going to check out all you other stories, so don't be surprised if you see my name pop up. I read the only story in one night! I told myself just till chapter 5 for tonight, but I just couldn't stop myself from reading on. And tomorrow we getting ready to leave for my aunts house, so if I to tired I'm blaming you and you great story-making-skills :D I started reading this story at 11 and now its almost 5. Well I better get some shut eye, awesome story! My largest review ever!
xixxdide chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Awww this is such a sweet story :)

I love the innocent Kenlos but I adore the sad-yet-happily-ending Jagan, its so sweet!

Well done :)
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
This was a good story! I liked it very much. Glad I got a chance to read it.
Bubbles chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
You should make a sequel to this!
hiya chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I wanted to know if a denial can run this deep, considering James keeps thinking "why do I feel like this?" (I'm goin crazy naooow)...

I mean I thought from the way you portrayed them up this point that they've been having relationships right and left, they know what is love (baby don't hurt me) and how it feels to have a crush and even deeper feelings... or is he that dense? really? geez :D there's a limit to being dense, though... if so, it means he's beyond that line.. going to -genius.
Greengirl17 chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Ha ha I love this chapter! Especially the end, when JAmes wakes up from his dream
Greengirl17 chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Hi again. I liked the chapter, with the Kendall/Logan friendship. It's well written, and I love the plot.

I also have some what I hope is helpful advice about the A/N. You said that there would be Kenlos at the end. I don't think you should do that. It ruins the mystery of it, even if you don't say how there will be Kenlos, whether it's angsty Kenlos or if they end up together or something else. Because sometimes its better for the reader to see how the relationship progresses, and make guesses to what will happen rather than just knowing that there WILL be some sort of romantic relationship between the two. Hope this helped.
Greengirl17 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
I really like this story so far. I just love Jagan and I love the slight suspense as to what is going through James's mind
onekoolgal chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
omg great job! Loved this story sooooo much!
onekoolgal chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Yay James and Logan made up! Love it love it! x)
Denise chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Hooray for happy endings for James/Logan and Kendall/Carlos!
fanmin chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
Yesss a happy ending for Jagan and Kenlos! I'm satisfied now, though a bit sad because this is one of the stories of which an update I'm always looking forward. Well thanks for writing this awesome fic. Hope you write more~