Reviews for Unexpected
ChelseasDeadSmile chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
I could just imagine the Ambassodor thinking "Oh not her again" lol. And it saddens me that Spock won't be able to get there in time.

I bet you just updated again _
Oci chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Nice :) though a couple of things don't make sense:

1. is Amanda so cruel she won't tell Spock that Jamie (and omg you changed her name lol) can't contact him but would be happy to get a call in return?

2. the whole point of pregnancy being long is the time and 'food' it takes to turn a single fertilized cell into a complex multicellular organism, not to mention the right sequence of gene activation. if the babies are already sentient enough to have a personality at this point, what do they need 14 months for?
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
Really love the names picked, but a bit ticked that Spock won't be there. I mean it's not like he has the excuse of being on Vulcan anymore. Plus I was hoping that he would be there so as to make things a bit less complicated since Richie will most likely be there and he won't. Ok maybe a little more than a bit since it happens so often in fics and I am reading another where the exact same thing happened except Kirk was only temporarily female and they aren't married yet. Once again there was another guy there who was in love with Kirk, but died.
onidra chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
Cool story can't wait till the next chapter
marierr chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Well, it's good to see she has most of the townspeople's support. And i can totally see a sequel (or three) about the children...

Of course this is after Spock and Tibby have reunited and settled all their problems. They're both smart so they can go further much faster. Are you gonna put them on the USS Enterprise? At least that'd be a goal to work towards...
marierr chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Yay! Glad to see Spock's finally coming to earth. Hope he meets p with Tibby soon...
RubyHair chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
I can't believe I missed this! So, she's having twins, nice twist. All I can hope for is that Spock looks her up when he gets to Earth instead of focusing solely on his education.
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Yay Spock's coming. I wonder how long it will be till they see each other. I hope it's before the birth of the babies since in so many stories he is not only not there, but doesn't find out for years. Maybe the bond will strengthen once he's on Earth? Can't wait to read the next chapter.
ChelseasDeadSmile chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
o ORANGES! _
Fire Dolphin chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
oh wow, poor jamie. i do wonder why her doctors has not contacted spock's father. as a vulcan he should be able to have access to make calls. please update
wolftracks17 chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Update update! I can't wait for Spock to find out! :D
ChamariX chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
aw its really cute how your making bond with the twins (ive probly reviewed a shit load by now srry)
ChamariX chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
i really like the sequel so far but its kinda short (the chapters)and seem like fillers
ChelseasDeadSmile chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
o Not like Richie has a chance anyway. At least the babies are their to comfort their mommy 3
Ox King chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
The story is fantastic. However, something has been simmering in the back of my mind and I was hoping that you could settle it for me. Jamie has a Vulcan doctor, yes? Why doesn't he make a call to Vulcan on her behalf?
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »