Reviews for Unexpected
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
Really love the names picked, but a bit ticked that Spock won't be there. I mean it's not like he has the excuse of being on Vulcan anymore. Plus I was hoping that he would be there so as to make things a bit less complicated since Richie will most likely be there and he won't. Ok maybe a little more than a bit since it happens so often in fics and I am reading another where the exact same thing happened except Kirk was only temporarily female and they aren't married yet. Once again there was another guy there who was in love with Kirk, but died.
onidra chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
Cool story can't wait till the next chapter
marierr chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Well, it's good to see she has most of the townspeople's support. And i can totally see a sequel (or three) about the children...

Of course this is after Spock and Tibby have reunited and settled all their problems. They're both smart so they can go further much faster. Are you gonna put them on the USS Enterprise? At least that'd be a goal to work towards...
marierr chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Yay! Glad to see Spock's finally coming to earth. Hope he meets p with Tibby soon...
RubyHair chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
I can't believe I missed this! So, she's having twins, nice twist. All I can hope for is that Spock looks her up when he gets to Earth instead of focusing solely on his education.
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Yay Spock's coming. I wonder how long it will be till they see each other. I hope it's before the birth of the babies since in so many stories he is not only not there, but doesn't find out for years. Maybe the bond will strengthen once he's on Earth? Can't wait to read the next chapter.
CatyCrisis chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
o ORANGES! _
Fire Dolphin chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
oh wow, poor jamie. i do wonder why her doctors has not contacted spock's father. as a vulcan he should be able to have access to make calls. please update
wolftracks17 chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Update update! I can't wait for Spock to find out! :D
ChamariX chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
aw its really cute how your making bond with the twins (ive probly reviewed a shit load by now srry)
ChamariX chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
i really like the sequel so far but its kinda short (the chapters)and seem like fillers
CatyCrisis chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
o Not like Richie has a chance anyway. At least the babies are their to comfort their mommy 3
Ox King chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
The story is fantastic. However, something has been simmering in the back of my mind and I was hoping that you could settle it for me. Jamie has a Vulcan doctor, yes? Why doesn't he make a call to Vulcan on her behalf?
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Really good so far. I wondered if he was in love with her since it seemed pretty obvious. I hope she can talk to Spock soon since she needs someone to help her and her only support just became a lot more complicated. Eep.
lrjuni92 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Well it's good to know that he's thinking of her but something has got to let him know that she's tried to get in contact with him. Quick suggestion: what if Lady Amanda Graysen got involved? You don'thave to take it, but it is a thought that occurred... until the next time. Live long and prosper.

P. S. It is Lrjuni92 sorry for the confusion. Your welcome for reviews.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »