Reviews for Temporary Roommates
Marie King chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Once again you wrote Annie and Auggie amazingly on point!

This was incredibly sweet, I love how Annie and Auggie are always there for one another!

Please continue to write Annie and Auggie fan fics you have a amazing talent for them!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Yeah this is what I wanted to see... Loves it...
bookish327 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
My curiosity about this episode is piqued! I just started watching this series, and I haven't yet finished the first season (though I'm obviously not completely spoiler-phobic if I'm reading recently-written fics about it). I am aware that Annie tells Danielle about working in the CIA and that Danielle asks her to move out, but I never even thought about Annie moving in with Auggie as a temporary solution. I hope that this really happens (and doesn't just exist in that lovely "What if..." land of fan-fiction). Anyway, excellent one-shot and great characterization!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I really like it.
McGiva chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Great start, change rating to a T and have Auggie find them a nice 1 story 4 bedroom house.

Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
loved the story now give me more!
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Very cute, and pretty much something I'd imagine happening. _
FernGully93 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Sweet, sweet oneshot! I absolutely loved it. Any chance you would make it into a story? I would like to see where this goes. I noticed a typo "flee ridden hotel". Nothing big, just pointing it out. I would want someone to do it for me. Please keep writing; you have a good technique.
USA-Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is great! Absolutely perfect, I wish you would continue it. :(
Kira S. Night chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
So not one shot material :) potential story. So i'm going to follow it in hopes u'll make it a story
Hufflelove412 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Gosh, I SO wanted a scene like this in the episode! It would've been the icing on the Annie/Auggie cake! Great Story! Really well written!
l-girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
loved it. This scene (until I am told otherwise) is part of my head cannon...
UserID Login chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I liked this very much. I say continue the one shot and loop in the girlfriend Auggie will have in the winter season. :) They say she's signed for three episodes and was the sister of someone who was in Iraq with him, I think.

Either way, it was nice. Good job.
zebraboymom chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Loved it. It has lots of potential for more chapters. Hope you continue.
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I've been playin out this same scene in my head! So glad that you wrote it... Thanks! Loved it!