Reviews for Splatalot
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Can I get a picture of the designs and the final outfit because I don't know what some of those things were.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Weird,Cool,Funny, Quirky,I like it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I think that we're gonna get along just fine my friend, just fine.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Gildars a pompus, arrigant prick
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Its okay.
Tessa chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Please finish it it is a amazing story the summary sucks you into it and the romance is just the right amount put i would but thorne and ballista a couple and kook and shaiden a couple that would be intresting thorne and ballista already look like a couple in the story and kook and shaiden seem a little into can always now if you finish it count me in on reading in i was also the one who said you were a amazing writer with the no name. And if you continue you should make elisa shaiden thorne ballista kook and crocness in the final also you should try to get elisa to find gildar then a few sparks will fly then they start to like eachother. This story is so in my top 3 favorite Splatalot stories. PLEASE CONTINUE IT IS A AMAZING STORIE.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
I really like this story it is a really good one you are a very good writer.
Obsessed-with-Coldplay chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
wow, can u write about anything in the others catergory or does it have to be a tv show, book or film? good story by the way.
Kalianna Loralei chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
Oh please update soon. I like this, i really do. It's funny :)
TheBlazingOptimist chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Whoa, this is AMAZING!

It's got so much imagery, and it really creates a picture in my head.

Gildar's gone (noooooooooooooo!) but apart from that it's brill. I for one am really looking forward to seeing Elisa as a Defender!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

fi3fi3 chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
Gildar's gone!

My world has just been shattered.

It's cool if you don't like him, but please bring him back for me :) Pretty please (how pretty depends on the state of Gildar's hair obviously) lol

Can't wait for more,

Allstarzs chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is just wonderful and so perfect. I love how you write them. I am also excited that I'm not the only one writting Splatalot fic... I should really get around to posting mine...